You're Just Not My Type

Prologue

This is just a story idea I had, after gazing through the site a bit more and reading over some people's profiles I thought this idea would seem kinda funny. Go figure... if you like it vote and comment and let me know. If I get a good response I very well may continue on with the story.

__________________________________________________________________

"Why lady Anne, don't you look fetching today." A voice rang from behind her back.

"What in the hell do you want, Thomas? I thought I told you already, leave me alone." Anne rolled her green eyes turning back to her open book in front of her.

"What? I can't tell you how nice you look? It's only polite that a man tell a woman how she captures his heart with her beauty." Thomas spoke gently, Anne often wondered why he spoke as if he was from another time. He stood behind her, his shaggy golden brown hair often fell in front of his hazel eyes, those same eyes that often seemed to burning holes into the back of her head.

Anne simply huffed then turned back around slowly to emphasize how annoyed she was growing, "Thank you, you tell me the same thing everyday, Thomas. And to round out this annoying tradition I will continue to tell you, YOU. ARE. NOT. MY. TYPE. Now please leave me be." She turned back quickly her long dark brown hair following.

"Yet, my dear lady. One day, I will very much be your type." With that Thomas walked off to his seat across the room, just as the professor walked in the room starting his lesson right away.

What the hell was wrong with that guy? He had been bugging her every time they run into each other, each time Anne turns him down. She would often check him staring at her, his gaze often looked as a lion would on their prey, giving her chills up her spine. Something was definitely not right with that boy, he spoke as if he was from another time, granted his subtle English accent was nice to hear, it was odd. He was also looked albino, I mean I know England is known to be rainy, but damn, hasn't he heard of a tanning bed or a spray tan. Anne began to giggle at her own joke causing her neighboring classmates to glance at her as if she had lost her mind.

'Why is that boy on my mind, I don't even like him! And what did he mean one day he'd be my type. Yeah, that'll happen when the fat lady sings, and well guess what. I don't hear no fat lady or damn singing!'

"Alright, well as you all very well remember, at the beginning of the semester I informed you would be doing a rather large and lengthy project in this class. It requires you to have a partner for most of it, and you will both share the same grade. Alright, lets start pulling names!" With that the professor randomly picked out 15 students, they walked up and each reached in a hat pulling out a small slip of paper that had their partners name. Anne watched waiting for her partner to make themselves known, but no one looked in her direction, except. Oh no! Not Thomas! Anne sighed heavily knowing what was coming next!

____________________________________________________________

This is just an idea I had... if i don't some kind of response to it, I'll just delete it. But just let me know what you honestly think! And if you haven't read my other stories Love In The Moonlight & Youth of the Night, please check them out!!!! Thanx bunches!!!!

Stacy