You're Just Not My Type (Chapter 10)

10.

Just so everyone understands, I'm not going to force these characters to get together immediately, I'm letting the relationships blossom! Eventually I'm guessing there will be a sex scene somewhere. Probably not like my other stories but I'm sure I'll have some sex in here. Please enjoy it! Don't forget to vote vote vote and comment!!! Thank you for the comments so far, thank ya'll! Have a good weekend!

Stacy

_________________________________________________________

"Anne Howard?" Anne looked up at Joe, her professor. He motioned her into the room, the room was empty except for a video camera and the overhead projector that they used for testing. "Alright Anne, you have this sheet of sentences and another sheet to sign. Don't forget to convey the feeling in the sentence. If the client is angry, you must appear to be as well." Joe cautioned her then left the room.

Anne started by quickly signing her name to the camera, then turned her attention to the screen in front of her. The test passed quickly, Anne left the room feeling confident in her performance. As she stepped in the hall she saw Bobbie Leigh waiting to be next, she waved at her. Instead of talking they often practiced conversation, so Anne quickly started chatting with her. "Do you want me to wait for you to finish?"

"Sure. We could get some breakfast after I take my test." Bobbie responded, her nimble fingers floated through the air with equal grace. Seconds later Joe stepped out of his office, which was beside his usual classroom, and called Bobbie to come in the room. Once Bobbie disappeared in the room, Anne slid down the wall to sit on the floor, as she normally did when she had a few spare minutes she pulled out her novel and began to read. Again the characters had found their selves in the throws of passion, a feeling stirred in Anne. She wondered what it would be like to give yourself completely to another person, mind and body. Anne was by no means a virgin, but everyone's first time isn't the best sex in the world. She yearned for what her characters had, the euphoric bliss they some how achieved.

"Done!" Bobbie chirped as she walked out of the room. "Ready to eat?"

"Yep." Anne popped the 'p' as she spoke. She bunny eared the book page and shoved back in her bag as she got up from the floor.

Now that they were at each others eye line they continued their conversation in sign language. "I see you still reading those love novels." Bobbie wiggled her eye brows at her friend.

"Yes. I know. I should get my head out of the book and look for love in the real world. But I just know I'll be disappointed some how. So why can't I just live in my fantasy world?"

"You should at least give dating a try, Annie." Bobbie spoke this time, her face was softened with sympathy. "Come on, guys throw themselves over you and you completely ignore them. They can't all be bad?"

"I know, B." Anne started to mull over if she should tell her how she's been feeling about Thomas. "If I tell you something, will you swear to not say, "I told you so."?" Anne watched her friend's face as she thought on it for a second then quickly nodded. "I think I kinda like Thomas." Anne said slightly disgusted with herself.

"What?!" Bobbie said slightly louder than she thought she was being.

"Yeah, yeah. Calm down."

"When did this happen?" Bobbie inquired, nearly jumping up and down in excitement.

"I don't know exactly when, but I think it kinda started when I saw him walking hand and hand with Abigail. Not to mention Saturday he came by my room to watch "Tudors" for our project and Nat was all over him." Anne dropped her head shaking it back and forth. "I can't like him. I can't do that to Natalie. She says she's in love with him."