You're Just Not My Type (Epilogue)

Epilogue

Two weeks later Thomas, Bobbie, and Anne had drove across the country into the lush country of Canada. They moved from town to town for the first couple of days seeing which one would be best for Anne. Finally they found a home available of the banks of Majeau Lake with a nature reserve completely surrounding them Anne felt she could get past her moments of weakness protected by wilderness.

Bobbie and Anne enjoyed shopping for furniture which most all had to be purchased on line. Thomas had called the blood providers and let them know to now send enough blood for the three of them to their new address.

Though on their travels, Anne had only a few temptations to latch on to a passing human, but Thomas helped restrain her or instantly thrust blood in her general direction.

Anne spent most of her free time chatting with Thomas about court life or reading her vampire novels now laughing at most of the things she had once found enticing about the supernatural world she had thought was nothing but fantasy. Most days Thomas would take her to the small local book store where she would buy book after book and read often late into the night.

“Thomas, I love you but you are killing me.” Anne stated one morning as she browsed over the shelves of romance novels looking for a new book or two.

“Excuse me?” Thomas chuckled as he looked up from the magazine he was skimming over.

“I have been reading romance novels for two weeks, there is nothing but these couples that fall madly in love and have this astronomical sex. Now I love you, and I want my mind blowing sex, damn it!” She grinned as she tossed another vampire romance novel into her basket.

“Annie, it's only been two weeks since you changed.” Thomas whispered.

“And in the two weeks my feelings for you haven't changed, I still love you and I STILL want you.” She turned toward him now placing her hand on her hip. “A girl can only take so much of this.”

“Are you sure of that?” He teased as he placed his magazine back on the rack beside him.

“Positive. I have been controlling my other urges, but this one I'm tired of holding back.” With that she walked away swinging her hips seductively.

“Oh woman, you'll be the death of me yet.” Thomas groaned as he couldn't help but to trail behind his undead girlfriend. He was fairly certain that once they were back in the comfort of their new home she would pounce on him and make up for lost time.