You're Just Not My Type (Chapter 12)

12.

"Stay away from her, Francis." Thomas growled as he kept himself between Anne and Francis.

"What you can't introduce me to your new friend?" He asked with a sinister hint in his voice. A second later Bobbi popped up beside Anne taking a defensive stance.

"What the hell is going on?" Anne piped up as she looked at Bobbi questioningly. She glanced over Thomas' shoulder and saw the stranger she met at the walking trails. "Thomas?"

"Annie, we have to go." Bobbi snatched her by the arm and started pulling her out the back of the house.

"Wait, Bobbi, what's wrong? Why do we have to leave? Who was that guy?" Anne asked rapidly as she was being pulled away.

"I'll answer your questions once I get you somewhere safe." She answered bluntly. Bobbi continued pulling Anne along like a parent would a child, suddenly she stopped in front of a empty building full of class rooms. Anne opened her mouth to question her friend once more but was quickly silenced by her holding up her hand causing her to pause. Pulling out her cell phone, Bobbi began to type feverishly then snapped it shut. "Come on, keep walking this way. Our ride will be here momentarily."

__

Thomas glanced back as he watch Bobbi pull Anne through thicket of bodies. "I told you to stay away from her." He growled loud enough for only Francis and himself to hear.

"That's her, isn't it Culpepper. You've found the girl that looks like my Catherine." Francis said as he smacked his lips together as if he was getting ready to eat his favorite food.

"She's not Catherine! And Catherine was never your's, she was mine." Thomas snapped, Francis found his defensive position to be quite entertaining.

"Oh, Thomas, I think I should have her. Since you took my Catherine, it's only fair I take your Anne."

Thomas took a step closer gripping Francis' shirt tightly in his fingers, "You lay one finger or fang on her and I will gladly sink a stake into your cold dead heart." He seethed as threw Francis back down. "Go feed on some one else. Anne isn't food, she is a person." With that Thomas turned away quickly and headed out the door as he felt his cell phone begin to vibrate. Looking at the screen it was Bobbi, telling him were they were. Thomas regretted this night, there was no turning back now, she'd have to find out what he was. Since there wasn't anyone around Thomas was free to run at full speed to his car, once he had the car started he peeled out in search of Anne.

He spotted them sitting on the steps of the buildings that he normally had class in. Anne sat quietly hugging her arms around her body as Bobbi paced back and forth in a defensive stance each turn. "Anne?" She looked up, she was obviously very afraid and confused. "Are you okay?"

"I don't know. What was going on back there?" She looked up to watch Bobbi come stand by her side. "Please will one of you tell me what's going on?"

"Not here, come back to my dorm room. My room mate is gone for a week so I'm alone." Bobbi stated swiftly again leading Anne to Thomas's car placing her in the front seat and taking the seat directly behind her.

Anne thought it was best to remain quiet, everything was going to fast and she didn't understand why they were so frightened. She couldn't ever remember seeing Bobbi scared, she had always been so care free, they had been friends for about 2 years now, so this was a completely new side of her. She began to hug herself again, trying to keep herself together, suddenly she felt a cold hand running softly along her arm. Looking over to Thomas he glanced over at her giving her an apologetic smile.