You're Just Not My Type (Chapter 21)

21.

With every sickening kiss Francis planted on her skin she became physically more and more sick. Bile was a permanent fixture in the back of her throat. Francis took his time hovering over her body, he slowly peeled back the bodice and corset that merely blanketed her bare chest. Finally exposing her naked breasts to the entire world to see. This time he wasted no time forcefully snatching her plump breast in his hand and kneading it violently causing Anne to whimper and fight against the restraints.

"You have much nicer breasts that Catherine ever had. She was much like that of a young boy. But when I returned she had blossomed into the beauty you resemble so clearly." He chuckled as he sat up in between Anne's spread legs, he demonic face became instantly more frightening as he smiled flashing his long sharp fangs at Anne. "Too bad he didn't give you a pair of you're own! You would have been able to fend me off of you, if he had. But first I'm going to taste from you. Did you know the blood is the freshest at the artery in your groin?" His toothy grin in a split second Anne's skin had crawled causing goosebumps to pop up over her naked flesh.

In a swift movement she felt the fabric around her middle tearing away violently and being tossed across the room. Francis had literally ripped in half, hoop skirt and all and tossed the torn remains about the room. Thankfully, Anne had remember to wear some respectful looking underwear, not her silky flimsy thongs or lace briefs that Bobbie had so clearly taken a liking to. Francis looked down at the simple cotton boxer briefs and frowned. "Not what I expected on a girl with such an amazing body."

"Why should I dress nicely for some deranged vampire that wants nothing more than to rip my jugular from my neck?"

"Even in your position you remain to be a feisty little devil. Mmm." He hungrily licked his lips like a dog staring at a big juicy steak. And that was just it, she was the steak.

"Why would I give you the satisfaction of submitting to you? Give you the false hope that I had grown to want you like my pathetic great great great something grandmother? It was clear she only wanted you for one reason, and I don't want you for any reason other than to leave me alone to live a full and happy life, VAMPIRE FREE!"

"Too bad sweetie, you life will never be long and happy, or vampire free for that matter. We are everywhere, you just don't see us. You're lucky it's taken you this long to notice us, but not for long. You won't have to worry about our existence for much longer." Francis leisurely moved his fingers to the waist band of her boxers, they pulled and tugged lightly teasing her with each pull. Anne could feel her heart attempting to beat it's way out of her chest and hoped it would just pound it's self to death so she wouldn't have to suffer any longer. "I can't wait any longer." He growled as he swiftly tore the sides of the boxers and tugged them away leaving her completely naked and exposed on the bed. Unable to cover herself or close her legs, Anne simply slammed her eyes closed squeezing them tightly.

"Now for a taste!" Francis purred stalking his way down Anne's body. Moments later she could feel his cold breath on her most sensitive skin, instead of being full of lust and anticipation she was shaking with fear and nausea. Nonchalantly Francis trailed kisses up and down Anne's thigh mixing between kisses and licks finally settling himself between her legs. His kisses became longer and more deliberate and then can the skimming of his fangs across her pallid skin. "Mmm." Then the sharp strike of pain coursed through her body and the continuous pain as he drew more and more of her blood in his mouth. She could hear him hungrily slurping at her groin, and his moans and groans became more and more distant as she felt darkness starting to take over. She smiled weakly as she welcomed death. Maybe she wouldn't have to deal with living through a rape, she'd be spared that one finally injustice.