Chapter 10

Wow over 900 views already, wow!! Here's the chapter you all have been waiting for!!
Enjoy!!!!

////////////////////////////////////////////

Ezra's P.O.V

   I woke up feeling something was off. It has been a week and Hera seems to be feeling a bit better, I think. She still seems gloomy and tired at times but she still acts the same sometimes if she is in a good mood. I'm getting off track, I stood up and looked down the halls.

   Suddenly the lights went out and red lights filled the hall. A loud alarm blasted through the halls but it's the middle of the night. Why are the alarms going off? "Come on!" I hear a voice yell, "Move it!" Guards run down the hall and I was scared out of my mind. What was going on? I looked over at Hera's cell to see her......smiling?! Why was she smiling?! This was a serious matter and her face brightens with joy.

   Man, what kind of drugs did our master give her? Suddenly I hear screaming from where the guards ran to and a hissing sound. Suddenly the cell doors open and all the slaves walk out confused including me. It wasn't time to work so why did the cell door open? I slowly walk out of the cell and look down the hall to see a blue light coming in this direction.

   "Specter 2!" I heard a man yell. I looked over at Hera who was smiling happily when she heard the voice. "Ezra, can you open this cell door?" She asked me. I walked over to her cell door but I didn't have the key and I didn't know how to pick locks. I shook my head no sadly. "It's fine," she reassured me then looked down the hall, "Specter 1! I'm over here!" I raised an eyebrow confused. Then I glanced down the hall to see a guy come around the corner with a glowing blue thing in his hand.

   Then a lasat and maldorian came around the corner shortly after the man. "Over here!" Hera waved and the three ran over to Hera's cell. I stepped back as the lasat uses his strength to pull open the door. Hera runs into the man's arms. "Are you ok?" The guy asked her, "Are you hurt?" "I'm fine but we have to get all of the slaves out of here before reinforcements comes," Hera said. She knew these people.

   "Who's the kid?" The maldorian asked and I gave an offended look. I wasn't a kid! "I'll explain everything later but right now, we need to go," Hera ordered. "Everyone!" The man said, "We are breaking you all out! Follow us!" The guy started to run down the hall and the slaves started to follow. I ran next to Hera to wherever we were going.

   "Hurry," the maldorian said shooting at the guards with the lasat. All the slaves were boarding a ship that I have never seen before. I tried to keep up the best I could but I was grabbed and pulled back. "Where do you think you're going?" I heard the rusty voice on my master. I tried my best to get out of his grasp but it was to strong.

   "Ezra!" I heard Hera yell then my master's grip on me left and I looked behind me to see the guy. I fell to the ground as I lost my balance then the guy stood over me. "Need a hand," I looked at his hand then I looked over at my master. A pool of blood started to form under my master. Was he dead? I looked back over at the guy who killed him. "Come on kid, we don't have all the time in the galaxy," the guy said.

   I grasp his hand and he pulled me up. Then he reflected a blaster shot with his stick. "Go!" He shouted at me and I ran for the ship. I ran up the ramp and stood with the rest of the slaves as we watch the guy run back over to the ship. "Specter 2, now!" The guy yelled in the comm. The ship started to lift as the guy jumped really high and landed on the ramp. He made it into the ship as the ramp closed.

   "Is everyone alright?" The guy asked us. We all nodded or said 'yes.' It was a bit crowded in here but then there started to get more room when the lasat and maldorian guided the others slaves up a latter to somewhere in the ship. I stayed in the place with the ramp with some other slaves. I didn't know what to do or say so I just looked around confused, scared and curious.

I looked over to see Hera come down the latter in different clothing. "We did it," she said, "Another successful mission but what was taking you all so long?" "Well, security tightened and there was no way to get in through the star destroyers blockade so we had to wait," the guy said, "So when some of them left, we came to get you." Hera nodded her head understanding. I raised an eyebrow confused and then she looked at me. "Are you alright?" She asked me and held my shoulders then scanned me for injuries. I nodded and backed away.

"I know you're scared and confused and that I have a lot of explaining," she said to me, "Let's get you to your parents." Hera looked around then back to me, "Do you know where they are?" I shook my head no and Hera gave me a sad look. "Alright," she said and smiled, "We'll find them." I looked up at her in disbelief. She was going to help me find my parents!

I smiled with excitement and felt less scared. "Who's the kid?" The guy said walking up behind Hera. "This is Ezra," Hera introduced me, "He became friends when I was in that place. Ezra this is Kanan, my husband." I waved shyly and nervously at Kanan remembering what he did to my master but if Hera trusts him, he couldn't be all to bad. Kanan walked off and Hera gestured over to the crates.

Did she want me to move them? Hera sat on top of one and patted next to her. I raised an eyebrow and wondered why I should be sitting on it instead of moving it. "Ezra, you are free," Hera said, "You can relax." I went over and sat on the crate next to Hera. It felt weird pushing them but better than doing anything with them.

"Let's start over again," Hera said, "I'm Hera Jarrus, I'm pilot of this ship called the Ghost, a rebel to be exact." I was surprised by this and looked down at Hera's extended hand. What was I supposed to do with it? Hera figured that I didn't know about the hand thing and placed it back in her lap. "That's Sabine and Zeb," Hera said pointing at the maldorian then the lasat. "They are apart of our small crew and there is a droid, his name is Chopper."

Hera kept explaining some things that she couldn't say at the slave camp and I enjoyed listening to her talk. "I need to go land," she said, " Do you want to come?" My eyes widen and a spark of joy lit me up as I nodded. Hera laughed as I followed her into the ship. We went into what I thought was the control room. "You can sit here," she said pointing to the seat next to her.

I sat and looked at the amazing blue hue of lights dancing around outside the Ghost. "Getting out of hyperspace," Hera said then the Ghost jolted forward a bit then the most amazing thing appeared. I looked around space and a planet that we were heading towards. I would have said 'wow' but I was speechless. "It's amazing isn't it," Hera said and I nodded.

The Ghost soon landed on the planet and the both of us left to watch the slaves leave into a small town. They were free. I was free. I knew that things were going to change.

////////////////////////////////////////////

Stay tuned and adios!!!!!!😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁