Chapter 16

Ezra's P.O.V

"Does everyone know the plan?" Kanan asked. Zeb and Sabine let out an annoyed sigh. "For the billionth time, yes!" Sabine said very annoyed. I couldn't blame them, Kanan has been going over and over the plan like he was making sure there were no flaws in it. The funny thing is that he repeated the plan about five minutes ago and still was asking. The four of us were standing in the cargo bay and waiting to do the mission.

"Ezra, you should stay on the ship," Kanan told me. I shook my head no. I wanted to help, my parents were in there and if something did go wrong, I at least want to help out. "That's not an option," I turned and looked up to see Hera holding the railing, "You're going to stay here with me." I was saddened but I wasn't going to be locked in here. I'm not the young child who has to stay locked up in his cell and not try to help!

I glared at Hera and shook my head no again. I was going to help and they weren't going to get in my way. "Just let the kid come," Zeb said, "It's not like he doesn't know the plan since you keep reminding us every five minutes." "Literally," Sabine said crossing her arms. Kanan sighed in frustration, "Fine." Hera shook her head and left towards the cockpit but I heard her say, "Please, stay safe." I felt a bit bad cause I just made Hera worry about me.

About three minutes later, the ship shook which meant that we were out of hyperspace. "Get ready," I heard Hera over the comm. The ramp soon opened and we jumped out. Well, I sort of fell but I was fine and dusted myself off.  We quietly sneaked over the a boulder that was near the jail's door. "So much for getting in this way," Sabine said.

"You guys stay here," Kanan said, "I'm going to go make a few friends." "What does that mean?" Zeb whispered. We watched as Kanan walked over to a man in white armor and slung an arm around his shoulders. "Hey, you look familiar," Kanan said, "Do I know you?"

"What the-" the man was cut off when Kanan knocked him out and dragged him behind a boulder. Was he crazy or plain stupid? He's going to get us caught with so much noise and what is he going to do with the man in the white armor? My question was answered when Kanan came around the corner with the white armor on and the helmet being held in his hands. Oh, that's what he was doing.

"Did your 'friend' let you borrow that?" Zeb snarked and I smiled. "Yeah, he's a very helpful guy," Kanan said, "I wish I knew him better though, he's a bit of a stranger to me." I snickered and I could tell that Sabine was probably rolling her eyes under her helmet. "Let's go," Kanan said and put the helmet on before playing the role of the man who was last wearing that armor.

I was grabbed from behind and I was scared that we were caught but it was just Zeb. "Come on kid," he said and we started to to get closer before we ambushed. Sabine let, what she called miracles roll over to the men in white armor before exploding in their faces. I was mesmerized but the light show until I heard the guards screaming.

I flinched in fright and moved back from the fight in fear of being caught in the explosion. "Come on!" I heard someone say then I was lifted up by Zeb. Then he ran with me in his arms into the faculty. We entered a room with the doors closing behind us. Zeb put me back down and I tried my best to stand on my wobbly feet. "You okay kid?" Sabine asked but I didn't reply when I saw a new problem.

My hands started to shake and my breathing was very unstable. "Hey, what's wrong with him?" Zeb asked then snarled, "I knew we shouldn't have brought him on the mission."

"Specter 6, what's wrong," Kanan asked me but I still couldn't move like I was paralyzed. "I think he's having a panic attack!" Sabine said. "But why? What's he scared of? Explosions?" Zeb asked. "No, I think it's-" Sabine was cut off when the door opened to reveal two men in white armor. Zeb quickly knocked the two out and I ran out of the room.

"Claustrophobia," Sabine finished while walking out of the small room. "Tight spaces," Kanan muttered, "So, the elevator won't be a useful escape if he starts to have another panic attack."

"Then we'll have to find another way," Sabine said. We started to move around slowly to find the control room to free all the prisoners. "What about the landing platform on the roof?" Zeb said randomly. "That's not a bad idea," Kanan said, "Keep that in mind if we are in a real hurry." We kept going until we made it to the right room. "Looks like it's my time to play bucket head," Kanan said and walked into the room with the blaster positioned in ha arms.

The door was left open so we could see if he needed back up or not. "Who are you?" A guy in brown clothes with a hat and some medals on his left chest said. "Uh, 447B8 sir," Kanan said but the guy in brown didn't look like he was convinced. "I don't have time for this, "Kanan said and started beating the living daylights out of all the men in the room.

Me, Sabine and Zeb walked into the room full of unconscious men and women expect Kanan. "Are you trying to scream, 'we are here' to the whole jail?" Sabine said frustrated. Suddenly, I felt something cold run down my spine. I rubbed my arms to try and get the warmth back in them with little luck. "I'm trying to go fast," Kanan said taking off the helmet, "Something is off..." I knew what he meant, I could feel it to.

Sabine and Zeb looked at each other worried. "You guys keep your eyes on the door while I hack the system to free the slaves," Sabine said. Kanan walked out side the room the guard it while me and Zeb were back up in case someone decided to crash in. "Got it!" Sabine said and pressed a button. The three of us ran out of the room to join with Kanan. "What now?" Zeb asked.

   "We have to get everyone up to the platform on the roof," Kanan said then took out his comm, "Hera, we'll meet you on the roof."

   "Copy that, Spector 1," Hera said through the comm. we all ran to the jail cells and started to tell the prisoners to run to the roof or at least the other three are. I was looking for my parents. After a while, I was starting to lose hope and thought that we were to late until a whistle guided me to a cell door. I unlocked the door to reveal.........my parents! They were here and alive!

   They looked up at me and were surprised to see me. Of course, they would probably expect a man in white armor than a fifteen year old boy. We stared at each other until my parent's scrunched up faces turned into realization. Then my mother was the first to speak, "Ezra? Is that you?"

////////////////////////////////////////////

Stay tuned and adios!!!!😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁