Chapter 4

read first then watch this,thank you,I will appreciate it!

Lee ji eun^

the sound of the rain accompanied me in the dark bedroom.

I stared at the clock,hanging perfectly on the wall,telling me it was already past 2am.

I sit on the cold floor, listening to the tick-tock sound it make before shifting my gaze towards jungkook,sleeping silently on the bed.

"..you must have a good dream,don't you?" I asked while smiling.

just then,my smile was replaced with the bitter one,thinking of his words.

"so..don't ever expect me to fall in love with you"

I sighed while gazing at his sleeping face,"...really?..you don't remember me?"

"..I have been waiting for you though.."

I brought my hand to caressing his cheeks,"jeon jungkook..I wish you can remember me again someday.."

I let a small bitter chuckle,"..I can't blame you though"

"but..I will just think this positively"I continued,tears started to fall down to my cheeks.

"maybe our fate is still there"

I sniffed,this is the chance that I finally can tell him,I clenched my fist,trying not to make any sound.

"I just want you to know that...I still love you"

with that I cried silently while holding his hand,the words that I kept for about 4 years ago finally came out from my lips.

its love but why its hurt.

------

narrator^

jungkook squinted his eyes due to the brightness,slowly adjusting his sight.

he looked to the floor beside him only to realise that its only him in the bedroom.

jungkook just was about to get up from the bed before he stopped,confused.

"didn't I gave her the blanket??" he asked after noticing the blanket perfectly wrapped around his body.

putting that aside,he then make his way downstair.

"What are you making?" he asked,slowly walked to his wife.

"I-I'm just making a simple breakfast for you" I replied.

he nodded before making his way to the dining room.

"did..did you gave me the blanket?"he asked.

I just nodded,"its raining and..you look cold"

"don't mind about me,you should mind about yourself"

"..I don't have time to take care of you if you get sick" he continued.

I silently nodded,biting my lips hardly.

he sighed"I'm going to work" jungkook said coldly and get up from the seat.

"Wait" I stopped,"can I go out?I want to find a job"

it's took a while for him to response,"do whatever you want,I won't control your freedom"

with that he leave me alone in the dining room.I stared to the food in front of me,suddenly lost the appetite to eat.

------

jeon jungkook^

"after this you have a meeting with the client at 2 pm and right after that at 4 pm" Mr hyuk informed him.

jungkook just nodded in returned," tell me if there is another change"

Mr hyuk nodded before he quickly stopped jungkook from walking away,flashing his gentle smile,"boss, congrats on your wedding anyways"

"welcome..?" he answered.

"ayy,you are a newlywed,you should just stay at home with your wife..or go to honeymoon?"

"err..we just don't have much time to think about that.."

"I'll go now" he said,making an excuse before making his way to his office door.

he sit on his comfortable chair,his fingers run through his hair.

"honeymoon?" he asked himself,just then the door of his office wide open.

revealing chaerin with her flirty smile.

"do you know how to knock?" jungkook asked coldly.

"I'm your girlfriend,do I have to?" she replied.

"since when?i never consider you as my girlfriend" he said while rolling his eyes,"and for your information,I'm married with someone"

chaerin looked at him in disbelief,almost crying,"y-you..married?"

"so you don't have to bother me anymore,I'm living in my happy life from now on"

she just let a sarcastic laugh,"you're married,but you don't like her right?you're just doing this to get rid of me right?I know who you are jeon jungkook,you were just using her"she said with her cracked voice.

"you're wrong,I..I..I love my wife..and she love me too" he stuttered.

"prove it to me" chaerin replied before she walked away from his office.

jungkook clenched his fist before he punched the wall bedside him,"I will prove you one day"

he then flopped his body to his chair,massaging his forehead.

then suddenly his wife face flashed through his mind.

he sighed,"so..It's not a dream"

"it was you.. who were crying next to me.."

"...really?..you don't remember me?"

Her words then hit him,he sighed on his own.

while shutting his eyes tightly,he tried to remember the moment of his past spending his time with his wife but as usual it was just useless.

"..did I hurt your that badly?"

"if I did..why did you still wait for me...?"

the questions that always lingered in his mind,he just can't do anything.

"I'm sorry..but I don't remember you.."

____