Chapter 16

Lee jieun^

"open the door...I need to talk with you..I can explain to you!!"

"n-no.." I answered weakly,dropping the umbrella.

"baby..open the door..please..for me.." he pleaded.

slowly,I make my way to the door,standing in front of it.

"just say it here..I don't want to see your face.."

"why??is that because of chaerin?you know that she's only my secretary right?I even don't know how she know that I'm here,I don't even know why she's here!",he explained.

"you don't know why she's here,but why did you kissed her?!" I shouted,finally opening the main door.

he stopped as his eyes widened,"what are you talking about?"

"you dare to ask me?you ask yourself!"I replied.

"..you see..it?" he asked.

"if I didn't see it then you will never tell me right?! I'm right..you only know how to hurt me..",I muttered with my cracked voice.

before I could even felt my tears fall down to my cheeks I quickly slammed the door close while he tried to block it with his hand.

"stop searching for me,I need some time alone!",I shouted as I manage to close the door.

I'm waiting for him to utter his words but I don't received any response from him.

"paboya jeon jungkook,you're going to give up just like that..?"

I weakly went upstair,wiping my tears,"you're a jerk,totally a jerk.." I muttered.

I slowly went to the balcony, glancing down towards the front door.

he's not there..

I frowned,getting inside my bedroom back,closing the balcony door.

I then took the necklace on the table,closely staring at it.

"yah..jeon jungkook..why do you always doing this to me?"

"first you leave me,then you come back to me..you forget about me and now you hurt me,again and again.."

"do you really love me??or you're just feeling bad?"

I sighed on my own before making my way to switch off the light,with the necklace in my hand,I slowly went to my bed and was about to lay down but were interuppted when I notice a shadow appeared in my balcony.

I gulped,taking the pillow next to me.

"did I lock the balcony just now?" I thought to myself.

I tightened the grip around my pillow,in the dark bedroom,I slowly make my way to the balcony and slowly opened the door.

"who are----ARGHH!",I shouted when I suddenly felt a hand gently pushed my shoulder against the wall.

"WHO ARE YOU?! LET GO OF ME!!" I shouted in the dark bedroom,I couldn't really see the features but I know this familiar touch.

He stay silent for awhile before switching the light next to him,he trapped my body with his hand,placing it against the wall on my both side.

"..I'm sorry" he said.

"h-how do you get in?" I asked.

"I climb the balcony pabo.."

"..yah,answer me,I said I'm sorry" he said again,staring into my eyes.

I gulped in returned as I lost myself while staring into his dark chocolate brown eyes,"..why did you kissed her?"