Chapter 10

Lee jieun^

"honey..."

I squinted my eyes when I felt a pair of arms sneaked around my waist.

"honey...wake up,you don't wanna be late for work don't you?"

with that I shot opened my eyes in shocked,"WORKK!!" I whispered to my self and quickly sitting up on the bed but stopped right away when I notice its still dark outside.

"did you just lied?" I frowned while asking to jungkook who were now smiling sheepishly next to me.

"I'm bored,that's why I woke you up" he replied while pulling me to lay on the bed again.

"I wish we can stay like this forever,honey" he said while closing his eyes.

me,on the other hand,flustered by his words.

"what did you call me?"

"hone--

he was cut when I lightly smacked his chest.

he groaned in returned,"why??is that wrong to call my own wife honey?"

"so wrong,this is not like you..why you're so cheesy today?" I asked,raising my right eyebrows.

"want to know why?"he whispered to my ear seductivey.

I gulped when he leaned closer to my face,my body then tend to move back,away from him.

But the next thing I know he just stopped there,right in front of me.

"I'll tell you later"

I furrowed my eyebrows before lightly pushing him away," so..what are we going to do?since you woke me up from my beautiful sleep" I asked,folding my hand while rubbing my eyes.

"make me breakfast pabo" he answered before gaining a sigh from me.

I get up from the bed,lazily making my way to the door before I felt a pair of arm stopping me.

confused,I looked at his grip which were now wrapped perfectly around my wrist.

"where are you going?" he asked.

"breakfast?" I replied.

"I mean by this..my breakfast" he replied while pointing his finger to my lips.

what the heck he mean by that.

"h-huh?" I asked,cluelessly.

what's wrong with my husband,yeah,my husband...

he make his way towards me and at this rate my heart started to beat violently.

"can't you understand?" he asked again.

"jung--

I was cut when he suddenly took a sudden quick peck on my lips,softly.

my eyes just widened in shock,

oh gosh..

"j-jeon jungkook,w-what have y--

"now you can go and make our real breakfast" he cut while smiling sheepishly,making his way downstairs.

I brought my hand to felt my soft lips,my heart can't stop beat.

he's lips,its still the same..it felt the same when the first time he stole my first kiss.

-------

Lee ji eun^

"Mrs Lee,you will have a meeting tomorrow" said Mr hyuk,smiling.