Chapter 13

jeon jungkook^

"ouch,let me go oppa!!" chaerin whined.

jungkook now pulled chaerin all the way to the back of the convenient store.

"what are you doing here??" he asked,annoyed.

"I'm here for you,can't you see?"she replied shortly.

jungkook let out a sigh,"stop chasing me,you know that I'm already married right?"

"if I can't make you mine then no one else can"

"chaerin-ah,please for this one!!I'm married,for anyone sake,I'm already married"

"I know that you're married!!but you don't like her right?? you don't love her"

jungkook remain silent,he also confused of himself.

"I'm tired too,I'm tired for making you hurt.."

suddenly his words hit him.

chaerin let a out chuckle,"why aren't you answering?it's true right?"

"no,I love her "

"that's not what you called love,you're doing this just because you feel bad for her!"

--------

Lee jieun^

my eyes still searching for jungkook who were now nowhere to be found around me.

I sighed,"how am I going to walk with this?" I asked as I stared at the ski binding that connected with my ski boots.

"hey.." jungkook suddenly popped out behind me.

"he--

"oppa,lets go and play!" chaerin suddenly cut,ready with her ski boots.

she smirked towards me,"lets go with her too"

I flashed her my fake bitter smile,"thanks for inviting me"

jungkook then lend his hand for me to hold,while his other hand being hold by chaerin.

"but oppa,I don't know how to play"

"can you teach me?" she continued.

jungkook looked at me-asking for my permission before he shifted it back to chaerin,I just give him my bitter smile and slightly nodded.

"since I teach you earlier,I bet you can play by yourself by now right?" he asked.

excuse me??you just teach me for about 5 minutes.

"y-yeah,of course I know"

jungkook patted my shoulder before he make his way towards chaerin,leaving me alone.

"great.." I mumbled to my self at the same time glancing towards jungkook who were now busy teaching chaerin.

I slowly make my way with the ski forward before I let a sudden small yelp and the next thing I knew,I accidentally slipped down and fall forward.

"Oucch" I groaned in pain as my bum hit hardly on the ground.

"jieun!!" jungkook shouted and quickly make his way towards me.

I cursed silently when I saw my right ankle got visible bruise on it.

"are you okay?" he asked worriedly,he looked at me with his concern eyes.

"it's hur--

"OUCCCHH,oppa!!my feet!!" I was cut when suddenly chaerin purposely making herself fall in front of us.

I looked at chaerin then to jungkook,"let me help yo--

jungkook was about to help me but he was cut yet again when chaerin let another loud groan.

"go.." I said weakly.

"just go and help her..I'm okay" I continued before forcing my self to stand up on my own.

"wait for me in the hotel" he speak before making his way towards chaerin.

he help chaerin to get up from the ground as chaerin's hand automatically wrapped around his waist,I swear I saw a smirk formed on her face when we accidentally make an eye contact.

------

after having the struggle to walk with the ski binding,finally I make it in front of the hotel entrance.

"aisshh,how dare you jeon jungkook..can't you see that I'm hurting?" I mumbled to my self as I limped to the hotel stair.

"boss,you will have another meeting tomorrow,I'll call you later" in front of me I heard someone was talking but I don't really mind as I was struggling with every steps I take but stopped right away when suddenly I felt a broad shoulder hit mine and later I found my self stumbled off the stair,trying to keep my balance.

"what a nice day you have Lee jieun!!" I cried out as I closed my eyes,waiting to receive the pain before the next thing I knew,a muscular arm wrapped around my waist.

my hand then automatically hold those muscular arm,tightly.

in split of second,I opened my eyes and a familiar face popped in front of me.

"jieun?" he asked.

"jimin?"

"errmm,do you know her boss?" one of the guy asked,holding a bunch of paper on both of his hand.

"you can go first,I'll catch up with you later" jimin said to him.

"-w-what are you doing here?" I asked as I quickly removed my hand from his arms.

"I should be the one who ask you that" he replied with a smile.

" I was ju--

"the CEO is here!hurry and make a line" I was cut when one of the worker in the hotel shouted, bowing politely to jimin.

"ah...its okay,its okay.." jimin insisted.

while me,I was speechless and my jaw dropped.

"you..this hotel??you.."

"y-you are the CEO of this hotel??" I finally asked correctly,I brought my hand to cover my mouth.

jimin let a out a small chuckle,scratching his head,"well I can't lied about that,you already heard that.."

"yah!how come I didn't know??" I asked,hitting his arm.

"you didn't ask??" jimin groweld playfully,"you still have that habit to punch people aren't you?" he asked.

I threw him my glare before the both of us finally broke into a fit laughter.

"so..you haven't replied to question just now,what are you doing here anyway?" he asked.

"oh I'm here wi--

"jungkook?you're here with him?but why is he with another girl?" jimin cut as he shifted his gaze and pointed his finger behind my back.

I slowly turned my head to the back,only to meet jungkook's strong gaze towards me.

I stared at him while he was making his way towards me with chaerin beside him,acting as if her ankle hurts badly.

I showed him my smile as I thought he would stopped and help me to walk to our room,but I was wrong,instead he just walked past me and bumped his cold shoulder against mine.

he stopped right beside me for a while and whispered straight to my ear.

"I thought it was only just the both of us huh.."

the last word he said,leaving me dumbfounded.

------

[thank you for reading]

vote&comment♡