Chapter 12

Lee jieun^

I squinted my eyes as I felt the sun penetrated through the white curtain in the morning.

I glanced to the hotel clock ,telling me it was already 8am.

I was about to sit up on the bed before I finally notice a muscular arm wrapped around my waist.

small smile then crept on my face as I support my chin with my palm,gazing his sleeping face.

I sighed," if you keep acting like this..I'm okay if you can't even remember me"

I brought my hand to trail along his features,from his forehead, his eyes to his nose then lastly to his lips.

the sweet moment do not last long when suddenly I noticed a small smile crept at the end of his lips,I furrowed my eyebrows in confused.

"yaahh!!" I finally utter after noticing he's actually already awake before I did.

"I know you're not sleeping!" I continued before I quickly hit his chest after I got no response from him.

"okay okay,I'm awake!!see.." Jungkook finally response as he grabbed my wrist,preventing it to hitting his chest.

"you're having fun aren't you?" he whispered.

"n-no,I'm not!!"

"I know you will kiss my lips only if I didn't smile just now" he smirked.

"I guess you are feeling better now,it hurts.."he whined,pointing to the spot where I hit on his chest just now.

I sighed," whatever you want to say,btw I'm going to buy some food for breakfast you want to join?"I asked as I make way to the take my coat on the couch.

"where do you think you're going?" he asked,making his way towards me.

"as I said,I'm going to buy some break--

"how about my breakfast?" he cut me as he pulled my hand to face him.

I looked at him with my wide eyes before pursing my lips.

"b-brush your teeth first,then I'll give it to y--

he cut me yet again by placing a quick soft peck on my lips.

"there's no time for that"

"yah!!you should ask for my permission first" I whined, covering my lips.

"you're my wife,do I have t--

jungkook was cut when he heard the door closed,noticing he's now the only one in the room.

"jieun??" he asked before running to chase his wife.

meanwhile,I was making my way to the hotel convenient store.

"that's your punishment for doing that to me" I mumbled to myself before finally I heard familiar voice calling for my name.

I turned my body to look at the back,folding my hand.

"mianhae.." jungkook said while catching his breath.

"I won't do it again,I'll ask for your permission from now on" he continued.

I scanned his face while trying hard to hold my laughter.

"what if I don't believe you?" I asked.

"pinky promise?" he replied,lending his finger towards me.

a smile then plastered from my face,"okay,pinky promise"

he smiled back to me before putting his hand around my shoulder,"I can't believe that I'm going to buy breakfast with my wife~"he sang happily as we enter the store.

------

"ermm..is there somewhere you want to go yet?" jungkook asked as we finally reached the room from the store.

"I'm okay with anything,how about you?" I asked.

"I have an idea,but I don't think you like it"

"ermm..what is it?"I asked.

"lets go skiing??" he asked excitedly.

"whatt??sk--skiing?" I asked,"b-but I don't know how to play ski"

"I'm here,I'll teach you" he replied before throwing a invisible flying kiss to me.

------

"aishh,seriously jeon jungkook..before its ice skating and now skiing" I mumbled to myself as I struggled to walk outside the hotel.

"here,take this scarf" jungkook finally popped out behind me,wrapping the scarf around my neck.

"I'll blame you if I get sick again" I warned.

"I would be happy cause I have the chance to sleep next to you again"

"lets go" he continued ,intertwined his hand with mine.

"where--how--like this?" I asked,clueless.

he nodded," yeah..keep going...like that" he said,his hand never leave mine.

"okay,now go by yourself" jungkook said,slowly loosen his grip on my hand making me slightly moving down away from him.

"yah,yah,yah...no!!I don't kn---OUUUCCCHH" I groaned as I felt my bum hit the snow.

"JEON JUNGKOOK!!" I shouted.

he laughed at me before making his way towards me,gently helping me to get up from the ground.

"you...aish!!"

"okay okay,I'm sorry,I'm sorry" jungkook said before pecking my left cheek.

I looked at him in shocked,"didn't you promise me to ask for my permission first??"I asked while folding my hand.

"don't tell me,it was for this one too??" he asked in returned,eye widened.

"of cour--

"I can't hear you,lets go and play" he playfully said in purpose,dragging me along with him before the next thing I know the both of us stopped when we suddenly heard another familiar voice from a far.

"Oppaaa!!!"

I turned my head to look at where the voice came from. Some distance away,I saw chaerin waving her hand towards us,more likely towards jungkook.

I don't know why but suddenly I felt heartbroken,I tried to keep my self together.

"Opppaaa!!herrreee!!!" she shouted again,meanwhile jungkook just stood in front of me.

small tears suddenly welled up in my eyes as I tried to loosen his grip around my wrist.

"it's not like what you think..I don't know why she's here..wait--

I cut him,I let a bitter chuckle before staring straight to his eyes.

"...I thought it was only just the both of us.."

"but I'm wrong"

-----