Chapter 27

Lee jieun^

my mind was still thinking about the incident that happened last night.I still haven't get the chance to say thank you to him since we went back home separately last night.

I was now walking all around my room,furrowing my eyebrows.

"should I say thank you to him..?"

"or sorry..?"

I immediately shake my head,"ahhh...what should I do?"

"..he save me though,he still care for me.."

with that words lingered in my mind,I decided to go out from my room to downstair,there, I saw jungkook still sleeping soundly on the couch.

small smile then formed on my face as I silently walked towards him,brushing my fingers through his hair softly after noticing that he was still in his suit.

"why are you even still wearing this suit?aren't you hot?" I whispered to him,but more likely to myself.

slowly I brought my hand to take his suit off,leaving him only with his inner longsleeve white shirt.

but something just caught my attention, I gasped as I finally notice there was a stain of red liquid at the back of his white shirt.

suddenly the flashback of the last night incident flashed through my mind.

*flashback chap 26*

I was just froze there in my spot,my body just can't move,it feels like my feet glued to the ground.

I shut my eyes tightly,waiting for the pain before I suddenly felt a muscular arm pulled my waist to the side.

jungkook breath out in relief when the stage lights fall to the ground just right behind him.

he was now backhugging his wife.

"are you okay?" he asked worriedly.

*end of flashback*

"did..it hit y-you?" I stuttered as I brought my hand to touch the blood but were interrupted when jungkook suddenly hold my hand,preventing me to do so.

"I'm okay" the only sentence he said.

"why are you crying?I said I'm okay baby.."he continued.

"you wouldn't get this if you didn't save me last night..why did you save me in the first place?"I asked weakly.

"it's because I care for you..I love you..is it hard for you to understand that?"

I was speechless by his words,if he really did mean it,why did he even went to that ceremony with chaerin after telling me that he love me.my brain was just messed up,I was confused.

I let out a sigh,"let me help you.." I muttered quietly,changing the topic.

I walked to the kitchen counter before taking the full water of bowl and a clean napkin.

"take off your shirt"

by looking at his face,I know that he was flustered but still he slowly take his shirt off.

"it looks bad.." I muttered,as I scanned his back.

jungkook winced in returned as I put the towel on his back,covering his cut.

"err jieun-ah" he called.

I hummed,my hand were still busy putting the ointment on his cut.

"do you notice like there's something missing?" he asked.