Chapter 19

Lee jieun^

"you still have a lot of works to do,we're gonna have a meeting too with Mr Jeon"

"when is that Mr hyuk?" I asked as I put the file on the side table.

"tomorrow I guess?I will inform you later" he smiled.

"oh by the way,where were you three days ago?" he asked.

I smirked,"aww,did you missed me?"

"I just..curious"

"what?about what?" I asked.

"when you're away,Mr jeon was not here too,and when you were here..he's here..."

"I know that both of you married with your partner..but..do guys have something??"he asked.

I coughed,"huh?"

"ahh never mind ..anyway,where are you going this past three days?"Mr hyuk asked again.

"I went to Busan"

he brought his hand to cover his mouth"daebak.."

"why?"

"Jungkook also went to Busan..it's weird..I'm curious right now" he said,scratching his head.

"is he your husba--

"babyy!!" Mr hyuk was cut when jungkook suddenly barged into my office.

with his bunny teeth.

----------

"s-so,you..you guys..m-married?I mean you...jieun--jungkook together?"Mr hyuk stutter.

jungkook was now sitting next to me,I nudged his shoulder.

"why do you called me baby?" I whispered.

"I can't?"

"you call me in a wrong time and place you know"

"I don't know that he's he--

"congratsss!!!" jungkook was cut when Mr hyuk suddenly clapped his hand.

"I knew it boss!!you're so luckyy"

jungkook let a small giggles,"I knew I am"

"but..the person beside me right now must be more lucky to have m--

"get out now" I cut him off,pushing his shoulder but instead of falling by himself he grabbed my wrist and pulled it along with him.

"I can't.." he whispered,I can't help my self but to drawn into his strong gaze.

I was now laying on top of him,somehow it's remind me of our first kiss.

Mr hyuk purposely cleared his throat "IM GOING OUT"

--------

"congrats,we will be working with the park company about the latest project" Mr hyuk informed, the employees then started to clap their hand.

"may I know which company is that?" jungkook asked.

"the Park company in Busan,Park jaehwan,your father's friend,but now his son handling the company"

jungkook nodded,"okay,I'll look forward for this project"

"good work all,thank you for coming"he continued.

one by one,the employees making their ways out from meeting room.

"its already 7pm,I'll go now,see you guys tomorrow,thanks for coming for this late meeting" said Mr hyuk,flashing his smile.