Chapter 33

Lee jieun^

I clenched my fist in nervous,my dress now covered with his blood.

tears non-stoply fall down to my cheeks as I walked back and forth along the hospital corridor.

"please be okay...please be okay..pleaseee..." I begged in my heart,no one know how I felt except for me.

I stopped right away when the emergency door wide opened,revealing someone in his white coat.

he quietly heaved a sigh,"may I know what is your relationship with the patient?" he asked.

"I'm his wife"

he nodded in returned,"follow me,I have to tell you something.."

without wasting any of the time,I quickly catch up with him,he told me to sit across him.

with serious face plastered on his face,the doctor stared at me,"can you tell me everything about your husband?" he asked.

"w-why would you asked that?"

"no I mean,do you know something about him?like did you notice that he was actually hiding something from you?"

"I-I don't get what you mean" I replied weakly.

"since you're his wife now,I would like to tell you this important thing.."

"for 4 years,we have been keeping this secret from his family.."

"what?" you cluelessly asked.

"jungkook...he..he was actually my patient that I treated for the past 4 years,until now he still receive the treatment from this hospital"

"what kind of treatment are you talking about?"

the doctor put down his spectacle before he showed the result of jungkook's condition.

"remember when he got into the car accident?he still have the impact in his brain.."

"as you can see,we need to find the suitable blood for him..but we still don't have th--

"I can do it for him.."I cut him straight away.

-------

walking along the hallway in the hospital,I brought my hand to cover my mouth as tears kept rolling down to my cheeks,I don't care what the people might think about me anymore.

"hey!watch where you were walking lady!" I heard a guy said when I accidentally bumped into his shoulder.

I just ignored him and keep walking into the hallway,I can heard that he was cursing at me.

another shoulder and another shoulder,I kept bumping with them.

I stopped when I finally reached the emergency room.

I can't help my self but to cry even more.

seeing him laying in the hospital bed hurts me a lot,his pale face..I'm scared..I'm scared if he might go and leave me alone.

"..why don't you tell me..?" I asked between my sobbing.

jungkook life were only depend on the oxygen that were connected to his nose,deep inside my heart I just want to go to him and hug him..

if I can..I want to be in his place.

I stared to the ground,letting all my tears to fall to the ground when the flashback started to play in my mind.

flashback

"I can do it for him.."

there a sudden silent from him,"everyone can,If me..i would do it to him too but.."

"we can't guarantee his life.." he slowly said.

"from his result,his condition are getting bad..there is high chance that he might lost his life as well"

upon hearing that,I don't know what's the meaning of world to me anymore.every words that spilled out from his lips is like a knives which slowly stabbed into my heart.

"..is he going to die?.."

the doctor slowly nodded his head.

"please...please don't..please..I need him..I don't want to lose him.." I begged with my cracked voice.

"we,only work as a doctor,fate will do all the works" he replied.

"you can take my heart!!I'm willing to give it to him..please just take my heart..I just want him live in this world!!!"

"Mrs jeon,please..you need to think about this,this is related to death.."

end of flashback

I snapped out from my thoughts,I placed my palm on the window,looking at him who were now laying in the cold hospital bed,looking lifeless.

"you will be okay..don't worry okay?I'm just gonna buy some food..I'll be back..love you.." I said softly before making my way to the hospital cafeteria.

my mind were empty,it feels like I just lost all of my memories while ago.

I suddenly stopped when I felt a sudden sharp pain in my head.I hold the stairs stand while my other hand trying to relieve the pain in my head.

"miss,are you okay?!" I heard someone said before the next thing I know,I only can heard my heartbeat and see all darkness around me.

---------

the sound of the 'beep beep' from the machine woke me up.

I slowly opened my eyes only then to see the familiar white ceiling above me.

I brought my hand to massage my forehead as I groaned in pain.

"oh you're awake miss"the nurse said,putting the tray on the side table.

"w-where I am?"

"you're in hospital,wait for a while..I'm going to call the doctor.." she said again before she pressed the red button near the bed.

later,the doctor come inside the room,checking my condition right away.

"may I ask you something?are you visiting someone here?" the doctor asked.

"my husband...I'm with him.." I replied weakly.

I don't know but I just felt weak,my body doesn't seems want to move from its place.

"husband?so..you're married.." she said again.

I slowly nodded.

"miss Lee jieun,you know that you have to rest well.."

"you have to take care of what you eat..and you have to drink a lot of water.."
she continued while busy writing down the information on the paper.

"I want to meet my husband.."I said and was about to get down from the bed.

"you can't walk yet,your condition is still weak,you have to rest well.." she insisted,gently pushed me down to lay back on the bed.

"i'm okay,it is just a small thing,I just want to meet my husband.."

"you don't know it yet?" she asked,stopping me right away.

"you have to rest well,you have to take care of your body..."

"because..."

"you're pregnant"

------------