Chapter Twenty Five

you shout into Jas's ear: "I'M JUST GOING TO GO AND GET ANOTHER DRINK!". you have to shout from the top of your voice almost because the party is getting more wilder. you walk over to the table of drinks, when there you see Marcus making out with your worst enemy. BROOKE. you hesitate and run off. you go and ask a girl where the bathroom is. she points up the stairs. you quickly race up, open the door, and run to the toilet. you open up the lid and start pouring out vomit. "hey? y/n what the fuu", Lucas says running up to you and holding your hair back. you  cough out the last of your spew. you can hear Lucas gagging. you turn around and face Lucas. "what happened?", Lucas asks. "uhh. I think I just had to much to think", you say back. "come on, let's go", Lucas says helping you up. you head downstairs to find Marcus and Jas making out. you can tell that Marcus has had a bit too much to drink and is getting a bit tipsy. Lucas goes and tells them that it's time to leave. you go outside and wait by the car. you see them walk out of the house. on the car ride back to the hotel Lucas can tell that somethings wrong. Marcus and Jas get out of the car and walk back up to the hotel. "y/n, what's wrong?", Lucas asks looking at you all concerned. "what?, nothing", you say looking at him like he's being dramatic. he raises his eyebrows. "I know you, and I know when there's something wrong", Lucas says. you look down onto your lap. "I. I saw...", you try to say it but the words just couldn't come out of your mouth. "you saw what?", he asks. "I SAW MARCUS KISSING BROOKE!", you yell but not meaning to. Lucas sighs and puts his face into his palms. "I just couldn't tell Jas", you say. "yeah I don't blame you. If I was you I wouldn't be able to either", he says back. "what are we gonna do?", you ask worriedly. "I mean we have to tell her", he says. "yeah, and who's gonna be the one to do that?", you ask. he looks at you guilty. "what?! why me?", you ask. "I'm not her best friend!", he says inocentally. you sigh and nod.