Chapter Seventy Five

the next day you wake up to Ethan's loud music coming from his room. you let out a loud moan. you hate it when your brothers wake you up. Ethan barges through and throws a pillow at you. 

"come on Sis, you've got ten minutes till' school starts. Imma drop you off", Ethan says.

you suddenly get out of bed. but then Ethan throws a pile of clothes in your face causing you to fall back down onto the bed. you take them off your face and hold them out in front of you frowning. he's chosen your old ripped frayed skinny jeans and one of his big black plain t-shirts. wow, great choice E.

"just put them on, you gotta get to school", Ethan says.

"bu--"

Ethan cuts you off. "just, do it".

you roll your eyes and rush into your bathroom and put the clothes on. you quickly brush your morning hair out and put on one spray of perfume and you quickly then rush out of your bathroom, not having any time to clean yourself off properly. you grab your bag, and your books and then race downstairs.

you go outside to find Ethan waiting in the car for you. you jump in and he starts to drive.

"so, did you and Gray sort out the whole papparazzi drama?", you ask rolling down the window because it's the middle of summer and the sun is scorching. 

he sighs. "yeah, I guess", Ethan says hopelessly. 

you sit in silence for about  five seconds. "so when am I going to meet this 'girl'?", you ask being the annoying little sister that you are.

Ethan rolls his eyes. "never", he says.

you huffily cross your arms over your chest. "oh come on E! I'm gonna meet her one day", you say.

Ethan rolls into the school parking lot, ignoring what you had just said. 

you open the door. and step out but then trip over your untied shoelace and face plant right into the concrete.

Ethan laughs. "you're such a klutz", he says shaking his head.

you get up ignoring your idiotic brother, and walk into the school. (after tying your shoe laces up).

you get to your locker and everyone is just now heading off to their classes. you see Charlie walk up to you while your grabbing your books for history. 

"hey", she says casually.

you turn and look at her. "uh......... hey", you say taking a while to greet her because your just getting all of your things out because you're busy getting your things for a huge history project that's due today. you turn back and look into your locker and ramble around for the last few things that you need.

"cool out fit", she says.

you shut your locker and turn to face charlie. "sorry?", you say finally putting your attention on her.

"your clothes.... nice choice", she says trying not to laugh.

you look down at the clothes that you're wearing right now. Ethan's baggy top hangs down all the way past your thighs. "oh yeah, my brother picked it out for me", you say slightly embarrassed. but then again, it's only Charlie, and you doubt that she'd care.

she laughs. "you're brothers are awesome."

you smile at her awkwardly. "anyways, I gotta get to my class now", you say trying not to sound rude. 

she looks slightly disappointed. "oh, okay. well can you maybe meet me after first period is over? I've got something to tell you", Charlie says.

you nod and then watch as Charlie walks off to her class.