Chapter Thirty Seven

"what was that noise?", Jas asks. it's been another hour. "oh Jas, your just being paranoid", you say rolling your eyes. "no I seriously heard something", she says. suddenly there's this loud banging noise. "see?!!, did you here it?!", she says starting to tear up. you and Alissa are turning your heads around trying to look from wear the noise is coming from. you hear it again. Jas let's out a scream. "shut up!", you say covering her mouth. you hear it again. you all hide under your blankets. you can hear someone walking towards you. you hear the same noise again, but this time it's getting closer. someone lifts up the blankets and yells boo! you look up and see Lucas and Marcus cracking up laughing. you let out a deep breath knowing that it's not some ghost. Lucas is shining the light on you, Jasmine, and Alissa. you look over at Jas to see her laughing. you turn to look at Alissa and she's laughing too. "wait, why are you two laughing?", you ask looking confused at Alissa and Jas. "Lucas had told us that he was going to pull a prank on you", Alissa says putting her arm around you. you look up at Lucas. "what the fuck?!", you yell at Lucas. he comes and sit's down next to you. he takes your hand but you pull away from him. "no", you say looking away from him. Marcus is sitting at the end next to Jas. "hey, it was just supposed to be a joke", he says trying to get your attention. "yeah well funny joke", you say. you could hold a grudge if you wanted to. Lucas turns off the torch and you all lie down. Jasmine is sandwhitched in between you and Marcus so she feels safe. "yo Alissa", you say turning around. she's on the other side of Lucas. your lying next to Lucas and Jas. "yeah?", she says yawning. "look at this photo", you say passing her your phone. she grabs it. Jasmine and Marcus are asleep. "awww I remember this!, this was when we went on our beach trip!", she says laughing. you laugh back. "yo let me see", Lucas says. "did you here something Alissa?", you ask her. "no, I think that it was just the wind", she says trying not to laugh. she hands you back your phone. "oh come on, you can't stay mad at me forever", Lucas says sighing. "that wind sure is getting windier", you say aloud. Lucas kisses you. you laugh. "ooh la la", Alissa says laughing.