Chapter Thirty Three

you wake up and get changed. you walk out into the kitchen to see everyone on the couch in a deep conversation. you go over and sit down next to Lucas. "hey y/n, we have something to tell you", Lucas says giving you a bit of a smirk. "what is it?", you ask putting your phone down. "well, today we need to make a video for our you tube and we have an idea but it's pretty out there", he says back. "carry on", you say raising your eyebrows. "well our fans really like our overnight challenges", he says. "and where exactly are you planning to have this overnight challenge at?", you ask looking a bit concerned. "at an abandoned house. people say that it's haunted", says Marcus. "are you serious?", you ask starting to laugh. "yeah", Lucas says smiling. "well, have fun", you say turning on your phone. "we want you to come", Lucas says. you put down your phone and look up at him like he's lost his mind. "Jas are you coming?", you ask raising your eyebrows at her. "well, yeah", she says shrugging her shoulders. "you can hardly even watch a horror movie without crying how are you supposed to survive this??!", you ask giving a stern look. "well, I'll be fine if I have my best friend by my side", she says smiling at you. "so is that a yes?", Lucas asks looking at you. "fine", you say sighing. the three of them let out a big yes. "but only if Alissa can come!", you shout. "yeah sure that's fine", Marcus says shrugging his shoulders. "what?!! you can't leave me!??", Jas yells at you. "I'd never. and plus, you and Alissa don't really know each other, so it would be a good opportunity", you say giving her a little wink.