Re-Thinking

As promised, today Grell attempted to trust you and leave you unbound, making you do your paperwork. While you were there. You were still in the casual clothes she provided you, they were so nice you didn't want to take them off. When you woke up, Grell had left you breakfast which was still a little warm. Currently, you were about halfway done with your paperwork, having nothing else to think about other than your current task and escaping. You're not sure why she'd bother to buy you a new set of work clothes, perhaps she planned to release you one day once she felt that her deranged plan to make you fall in love with her worked. You could now fully recognize that her feelings for you were genuine, and she wanted to trust you and actually did love you in whatever psychotic way it was. You just wanted to escape, get away from her crazy ass. Playing along with her shit made you want to vomit, but you were actually shocked that she'd actually go out of her way to do anything for you. Perhaps if she had just asked you out like any normal being- but then again, she was far from normal. Something inside you wanted to feel some emotion for her, but you fought it. This was wrong, you can't just "take someone out of love" like that. It's kidnapping. No matter what she said or tried to make you believe. You were going to escape. The emotions you felt were because of her manipulation, her trying to flatter you and coax you into staying, becoming her little pet that she could do whatever you pleased with. You had to remember that, you had to keep your sanity if nothing else. Escaping could cost you what would quite possibly be the most physical pain you could ever experience, much worse than facing death as you had done once before. On the other hand, staying would damage you mentally, falling in love with your kidnapper who was obsessed over you. She had incredible strength to stop your physical attempts at escape and the skills to manipulate you into staying, as you had already felt yourself slowly develop emotions towards her. She could easily find out if you had be reassigned at work if you were to escape due to her higher position, track you down and deliver your fate worse than death. As you worked, you tried to figure out how the hell you would manage to escape without her knowing and find out where you've gone. There seemed to be no way out of this, even if you were to earn her trust and escape as you had planned. But perhaps if you were to escape, you could perhaps find someone to have some kind of sympathy for your situation. Then again, you don't know. Nobody really talks, and you didn't know anyone else in a high position that could offer any sort of protection or could report this to. She would know the first place you would go would be to your cubical at work, and you don't know the whole building that well to hide anywhere. She was in such a great position to do this sort of thing- she easily controlled every possible way you could escape. You couldn't give up. You'll find a way eventually. You've already taken the first step in your plan, there's no going back. You had to revise it, rethink it. Something inside you told you there was no other option but to give into it but you had to fight it. You should get back to work, you have to finish it before she returns. Then, think of a way out of this.