Looking around

You go through the same routine yet again, waking up, checking if Grell is there, she's not, etc. Except, you weren't left any paperwork unlike the last time you were left unbound. But, she did leave again note this time, addressed to "My Dearest (y/n)". You looked over it, only skimming it and reading over the important stuff. You gathered that she was at work, she loves you, misses you, get some rest you're injured, etc. And there was a meal next to the note. It was about damn time, you didn't eat yesterday for obvious reasons, so you were starving. Per usual, the meal she made tasted amazing, even more so now due to your lack of food. But, since she's gone, there's no paperwork, what will you do...? The door is locked from the outside, so you can't look around. You were clean due to the bath last night, under unfortunate circumstances. You were dressed, fed, and had every need taken care of, except for your need to escape. You stood up, your legs aching slightly and wobbling as you walked, deciding to look for some means of escape. You examined the windows, which as you expected were sealed shut by some type of adhesive, most likely cement or something that would be impossible for you to pry open. You attempted to pull up the blinds for a better look out of the window, but those too were glued down- ruining your chance of breaking out through the window, although you could just break the blinds and go through if you were desperate enough. You examined the other window, coming to the same conclusions. Though you wanted to escape, you weren't desperate enough to break her shit quite yet. As a last resort, it was an option. You paced around, trying to figure out other methods of escaping. Maybe if you broke down, she would show some sympathy and let you have a bit more freedom- wait no, no. All her sympathy was purely for show and for the sake of manipulating you. You knew it was a stupid idea as she always locked the door, but you decided to try it anyway. You walked up to it and turned the knob, shocked to see that it opened. You carefully opened the door, sneaking out of the room and finally deciding to take a look around, looking for more options to escape. You recognized this hallway as you've been pulled down it before. It's more spacious than you remember, and you made sure to observe everything. The floors were carpeted except for the spare bathroom and the laundry room. In the bathroom, there were no windows or anything to help you escape, in the laundry room there was only one small window that you couldn't fit through. You look up in the center of the hallway, and there's something you haven't noticed before. A large rectangular cut out with a string hanging from it; it must be an attic space. It became clear to you that this couldn't be an apartment, but rather a small house, as she did live alone and she doesn't require that much space. Well, used to live alone. You kept walking though, to avoid the possibility of getting trapped up there. You'd go back to it later. You walked out of the hallway, avoiding looking at the first room you were placed in- still unfurnished and resembling a prison cell. Outside the hallway, you noticed the entryway to the kitchen on the left, and on the right was an open living space.. and directly in front was the front door. You rushed to it and examined it carefully, there were four locks on it. The top was a security chain, which was easy to undo if it wasn't already undone for you, and probably the oldest security method there; considering how old it looked as compared to the others. The second one was a deadbolt with a thumbturn, also easy to undo. However the last two would pose a problem, they were deadbolts but unlike the one above it, they required a key to be unlocked. Or to somehow be otherwise be picked. You recognized the look of these two, as the same key locked these must be the one that locked the prison-cell room and her room, preventing your escape. Regardless of how it's locked, it required a key to be opened. Perhaps she left a spare key somewhere- no, she wouldn't let you escape that easily. You had to find some way to pick the lock.. you read something at one point about using bobby pins to pick locks, it was highly likely that she had some considering her long hair and well maybe she wanted to style it sometime, you didn't really know or care. You quickly rushed back to the master bathroom, tearing open drawers in search of bobby pins. Luckily, in the second drawer you opened, you found a small container full of them.
Grabbing a few of them, you eagerly rushed back to the front door and jammed a bobby pin in, wriggling it around desperately for some hope of it working and turning. To your shock, you heard a click! You tried to turn the bobby pin to turn the lock, but it didn't budge. You panicked as you thought you got it stuck, then tried sliding the bobby pin out as it came out with ease, almost as if it was pushed.. That was weird, why couldn't you turn it then? You suddenly heard another click, maybe the lock went back? You tried putting the bobby pin back in, hearing a third click, then suddenly the door flung open, slamming you in the face and knocking you over as you gasped. "My love I'm home-!" Grell's usual chime was cut off by your gasp and being knocked over, how could you not have known-?! Were you honestly that stupid- You winced as you felt yourself being lifted up by your arms, Grell's green eyes forcing their way into yours as she slammed the door behind her shut. She looked shocked, hurt, angry... oh god it looked like she was going to kill you on the spot. Her chest heaved with anger, her grip on your wrists were unbearably tight as you dangled in the air in front of her. You shook slightly, and felt the tremors from her angry shaking through your wrists. "(Y/N)! WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS?!!" She yelled, demanding from you as she threw you to he ground, as if you were weightless. She continued eye contact as you cried out in pain, fearing for your life as you backed away from her.