An early morning disturbance

It had to be late at night, maybe even the very early hours of the morning, and you felt something rise in your throat, quickly waking you from your sleep. You recognized the feeling immediately; you had to vomit, but this time it was too far up your throat to hold it down. You pushed against Grell's arms, still wrapped around you tightly and getting tighter as she sensed your movements. You frantically tried to escape, pushing away and kicking at her, which only caused her to fully wake up. "Darling, quit trying to escape me! Would you quit struggling- it's too damn early for this-!!" She squeezed hard on your stomach, and without time to even warn her, bile rose into your mouth and you vomited; luckily you were close enough to the edge of the bed for most of it to miss the bed sheets. As soon as Grell realized what was going on, she released you, making a disgusted face at you. "Ugh! I can't believe you- oh no not all over the damn carpet... love, why did you have to do this?" She got up and put on her glasses, sounding annoyed and still grumbling about the mess you made. She went into the bathroom, gathering the cleaning supplies and starting to clean up your mess- you were shocked she didn't make you do it. "I really should punish you for this but," she yawned mid-sentence, "it's too early for that. Perhaps tomorrow." You sighed in relief, resting your head on the pillows as your stomach settled. "While I'm up, perhaps you would like some tea? So your stomach will settle better, and you don't do that again...?" You nodded, holding down another wave of bile which would surely cause for immediate punishment. She got up, unlocked the door, locked it behind her, and you assumed she went to the kitchen based on the direction of her footsteps and the conversation. With her gone, and another wave of bile rising, you jumped out of the bed, rushing towards the bathroom searching blindly (as you weren't wearing your glasses) for the toilet and vomiting into it. She must've heard you, as she called out; "MY LOVE THAT BETTER NOT HAVE BEEN ON THE BED!!" You lifted your head out of the toilet to weakly, pawing your hand around to to flush it, hopefully she would hear the noise and get the point. You tried to find the strength to stand as the door unlocked, but you were still dizzy and nauseous. You could hear footsteps drawing nearer to the door, followed by it being unlocked and a metal tray being set on the wooden nightstand in the bedroom. She then walked back to lock the door, then towards you as you suddenly felt yourself being gently lifted up, cradled in her arms before being placed back on the bed propped up by pillows. You were to weak to fight against anything, but there was really nothing to fight against as she was genuinely trying to help you out; aside from the one -no, two- threats of punishment. She offered you the tea, and you took it without hesitating. You sipped it carefully, you had to admit; for a crazy ass kidnapper with some wild fantasy that you loved her, she made some damn good tea and some pretty decent meals. Had it not been for the whole kidnapping and death threats part, you could've actually enjoyed your time with her. Grell laid back down after watching you sip your tea, then kissed your forehead and curled her body around yours again once you finished. "Goodnight my love, and try not to get up again. A lady always needs her beauty rest, you know." She took her glasses off, kissed your cheek, and slowly you both went back to sleep, your rest aided by the tea's calming effects.