A startling descovery

You awoke with a sudden jump, provoked by a sharp slap to your face. Your body didn't move much, however, as you were bound to the wall by chains. Metal plates in the ground held your chains in place, your feet to the ground and the plates that held your hands were positioned on a low spot on the wall. You looked around your surroundings in a panicked state, you were in an empty room- no, NO. NOT HERE AGAIN. You were sitting, and as you tried to rise up and pull against your chains, you were pulled back down in an instant. Your feet were chained to the floor, your arms chained above you. Before you stood the red haired reaper, who you were promised to never see again. Her clothes and face had blood dried blood on them, only filling you with more fear. You sniffed, already smelling the gut-wrenching stench of death all around and on her. "I'm sorry to wake you, my love. Long time no see, hm~? I just got so impatient.. Aw look at that sweet, terrified look on your face~ I missed it. I missed you, my love! I told you, you're mine, and you'll never leave me." You shook against your chains, suddenly yelling, "GRELL, LET ME GO. I-" before another slap to your face shut you up, snapping back at her, trying to bite her. "Aww, so feisty this time~ what a shame it would be if I reciprocated that move, hm?" She grinned widely, showing off her sharp teeth, sending tremors down your spine. "Why did you have to leave me my love~? You thought you could hide behind your precious William, your savior, ah yes you just told him every little detail, didn't you? Throughout all her motions, she kept one hand behind her back, and stood in front of you, making herself front and center. Oh god, what was she hiding. No, NO SHE COULDN'T HAVE- "How does he look now, my love~?" Slowly, she pulled her hand from behind her back, then shoved something in your face that made your stomach wrench, you vomited on the spot. Before you dangled William's severed head, still bleeding from the neck; she held him by the hair. "And this is no fake, my love~! See for yourself~! She moved aside, displaying her proud work of the rest of William's dismembered corpse. His head, of course was missing as it was just shoved in your face, his clothes were tattered and soaked with blood. Deep chainsaw marks were scattered all around his body; showing clear evidence of a struggle. Some were older but most of them seemed recent, the marks ranged from smaller deep cuts, all the way to a deep gash across his abdomen; some of his organs spilled and on a bloody display just for you. "See what happens when you decide to run your mouth~? He took you from me, my love~! And you let him! You play hard to catch, and look! I've caught you again, my love~" she walked back in front of you, trying to kiss your head, but before she got to close you spat in her face. "ROT IN HELL, LET ME GO!!" You screamed at her, she flinched at the spit being launched at her face, and in a moment of unbridled rage she punched your face, damn near full full force. You spit blood, your chest heaving as you still battled the chains. "How DISRESPECTFUL! You know better than to spit, especially on a lady! My love, the only one who will be rotting anywhere will be your dear William~ and perhaps you if you don't stop acting this way. Let you go? Oh no, no no no. You know that's not going to happen, darling. You wouldn't want to suffer the same fate as poor William, would you~? Ah how tragic that would be, hm~?  Well, at least then you wouldn't resist, but then again that's what makes all this even more fun~! At first I was angry with what you've done, I thought; 'how could you betray me like that my love?', not to mention the thought of somebody spoiling our love. But as it turned out, it was a fun little game of hide-and-seek; I should congratulate you on your promotion, but I think we're past that." She gave you a small smile, watching as you continued to struggle and attempt to ignore her rambling. "Now my love, although this was fun, you've made everything so awfully hard for me, and you left; knowing you were never allowed to! You're going to be punished for this, my love, along with spilling every little secret about us. This time, I'm willing to take your preference into consideration. What will it be, love~? Knives, my death scythe, perhaps beaten by-" you cut her off, yelling "NONE OF IT!!", your voice cracking due to the fear. She chuckled at you, that sick, sadistic grin crawling across her face again. "So you're getting me choose, hm~?" She chuckled darkly, your eyes narrowing in fear as she looked straight into yours, "this'll be fun~"