A small chance

You woke up suddenly, springing up to the front door slamming shut and being frantically locked; Grell must've been running late or something. Either way, after taking a moment and calming down, you noticed she left a note and a meal for you, per usual whenever you were left untied. This time, you decided to read the note while eating.

'My Dearest (y/n), I apologize if I woke you too early, I had to leave in such a rush this morning after preparing your meal. Today I'm going to trust you to put away the cleaning materials and change into something decent- more specifically, the dress clothes I bought you. They're in the closet, in the red bag labeled with your name on it. Also, please wash yourself, you may use the shower or the bath, it doesn't matter as long as it gets done. You must look presentable; my boss, William, is having dinner with us tonight, more specifically to check on you. I gave him a ruse that you have been sick, and you are to follow through with it. It would be absolutely tragic if you let even a single word of what's happened here slip out, wouldn't it? I'm sure you can only imagine the consequences you would face. Don't forget about those little cuts on your cheek, and while on the subject, be sure to clean them up as much as possible; feel free to use my makeup, which I've laid out for you and given instructions on how to apply it. And if you don't at least try, I'll have to do it for you, alongside a punishment laid out for you. If you do try and all else fails, make up a ruse for them. I'll have to approve of it, of course. Anyway, I'll see you soon, sweetheart. I trust you'll be a good actor for me. I'll be back early to arrange some things.
Love, Grell ♡'

What the fresh hell?! Finally! A slight chance of escape! Thank whatever the hell showed you the slightest chance of mercy! You were finally going to be free, if you could just get even a slight moment alone, something to even hint William into noticing something's wrong here. The fact that he's coming here means he knows something's wrong already, you'd get on your hands and knees and beg him to take you away from here if necessary. More motivated than ever, you got out of bed, and did exactly as you were told; putting the cleaning materials back under the sink, and turned on the shower, hardly being able to wait for the water to warm up before jumping in. You so desperately wanted to show William your claw marks, your chainsaw mark, the bruises, anything that could help persuade him to get you out. You wanted to be free of her touches, cleaning yourself twice to help relieve the feeling of her fingerprints left on you. You stepped out of the shower, dried off, searching for the bag she mentioned in the letter. Luckily, it was placed front and center, impossible for you to miss it. Unfortunately, just as all dress shirts are, it was long-sleeved, unable to show off the rope burns from the multiple times you've been tied up. You wanted to roll the sleeves up, but you know she'd kick your ass if you did. Perhaps if you caught a moment alone, you would. Either way, not being able to stand being nude in this place, you got dressed quickly, moving onto your next instruction. Shit, what was it again? You were moving so quickly, your brain struggled to remember your next step. You looked at the note again, skimming it... ah yes, the makeup. You went back into the bathroom, looking at the makeup arranged in a line with another note next to it.
'Use the green makeup first, apply it directly to the cuts- the green counteracts with the redness of it. To do this, use the dropper and put a couple drops on the blender (if you're honestly clueless, it's the red spongey tool next to it) and apply it to the cuts. It will eventually fade into your skin tone, it won't be too noticeable. Next use the foundation, the one below it, and cover up the marks. Be sure to blend it with your skin so it doesn't look too out of place. (Use the blender if you need to). Also, please, if you have time, do this to your wrists. I know they're just as red and beaten as your face is.'

It seemed easy enough, and you're sure due to the fact that she was going to be here early, you would have a reason not to do them. But, perhaps she would. Either way, you did as you were told, although not as well-executed as she may have hoped for, as you never wore makeup. You rushed it, but still made it look like a decent attempt. Suddenly, you almost jumped out of your skin as you heard the front door unlocking. You made it look like you were working as you heard the door fling open, followed by Grell's usual 'I'm home chime, the doors re-locking, the bedroom door unlocking, opening, and locking again. "So my love, how far have you gotten~?" She spoke with a certain sweetness in her voice, one that made you increasingly nervous. "I'm working on the makeup as you requested-" you put the makeup down shakily, trying to hide your excitement from her. "Not requested, required, my love. Let me see." You turned towards her slowly, and she grabbed your chin, preventing you from moving as she examined your face carefully. "Not bad, but you could've been more generous with it." She put more foundation, spreading it around and blending it. "It thank goodness it matches you skin tone, did you have time to do your wrists?" You shook your head, and she gave you a disappointed sigh. "Well, I'll trust you to do it while I'm arranging things. I trust you to behave tonight, love, that starting now. If you show any fear, well, you know what will happen, don't you?" She let out a dark chuckle, then unlocked the door, hearing a noise in the house you haven't heard before. Perhaps she went into the attic; perhaps that's where she kept the emptied contents of the prison cell room. You were curious as to what else was up there, but yet at the same time figured it was best if you didn't know. You focused on putting the makeup on your wrists, trying to mimic how she did it. You heard shuffling and something large moving- as you suspected, she was in the attic. You struggled slightly with doing your other wrist, but it looked fine, besides you hoped he'd see it. "My love I hope you're close to finishing up, we don't have all night! The door's unlocked, so come to the living room when you're ready." You steadily walked out of the room, looking around to see if anything changed on your way. The prison cell room changed dramatically, it had turned into a spare room, and actually had a window... she must've covered it with something when you first arrived. You looked around in the living room, sitting down in a chair as you waited for her. You could hear her cooking in the kitchen, and you figured it's best not to interrupt her while she's busy. She peeped her head through the opening, seeing if you were there, then immediately went back to work. "My love, please help me set up the dining room, he'll be here any minute." She sounded stressed, and you didn't want to make anything worse on her out of fear of a punishment, which could possibly not even be delivered to you if you could get William on your side. Wait. Dining room? That existed? You walked into the kitchen and inside there was another opening, leading to a small room with a rectangular table that seated 8 people. There were plates, silverware, and napkins piled on a counter already on the counter for you, making your job easier as you didn't have to search everywhere for it. You distributed the plates; 1 at the heads of the table, and one on the middle seats for you, hopefully nearer to where William would sit. However, Grell was likely to spoil that chance. In the midst of distributing the silverware and napkins, you jumped as you heard the doorbell ring. Finally, your one chance of freedom was here.