An unexpected discovery

You snuck into her closet, putting on a pair of socks to help mask your footsteps before you exited the room, keeping one hand against the wall to guide you in the darkness. You kept your footsteps light, sneaking around into the dining room where she kept decorative candles- you remember from the one time you were there that there was matches to light them, you could use it as a light source. You made sure to keep on your toes as you moved around, through the hallway to the kitchen, and into the dining room. You reached out on the table until your hands found the candles in the center piece, and the box of matches. You carefully took a candle and a single match from the box, striking it and lighting the candle, then carefully walking back to the kitchen to throw the match away. You decided that despite the risk, you were going to explore the one place in her house that peaked your interest the most; her attic. Guided by the light from the candle, you made your way back into the hallway and looked for the string that led to the opening of her attic. You took longer strides to lower the noise, continuing to stand on your toes as you walked. You held up the candle, scanning the ceiling until you found the string. Cautiously, you slowly pulled it down and surprisingly it didn't creak, only adding to your luck. Pulling down the string revealed a wooden staircase that led up to the attic, taking the candle up with you as you climbed the stairs. As you ascended, you could see the entire attic was wooden and bound to creak at least once; and had several furniture items in there. You sat down, looking at the contents of the spare room through the candle's glow. There was a large dresser with three wide rectangular drawers, and a full-size bed. You saw light reflecting from
The floor behind you, there were the saws she had tortured you with. Those wouldn't be useful to you unless you wanted to torture her back. It was an idea but, well, the dresser interested you more. Rather, what could be inside the drawers. You carefully pulled open the bottom drawer with both hands, then held the candle up to look at the contents of the drawer. Inside was a large collection of photos; most likely ones she had taken herself. You pulled out a handful of them, putting the candle down as you examined them one at a time. The first seemed to be a picture of someone she's rambled about at one time, you recalled his name to be "Sebas-chan" or "Bassy", something of that sort. There was another picture of him, the both of them together, all of them taken around the same time and place. There were a couple pictures taken of William from behind him, a few more pictures of unsuspecting William, wait, what the fuck? Behind the picture last of William, holy shit was that you?! You continued to cycle through more of the pictures, revealing she had quite a collection of pictures of you, all taken from different angles, with you completely unaware. So she was stalking you! Look! That one looks like it was from your old apartment, taken from through your bedroom window. And this one, the apartment William had you relocated to, again, through the window. There seemed to be more pictures of you in the newer apartment, you knew something was up, of course it was her. In the drawer there was still many more photos, but it sickened you enough already to find she had this many pictures of you just in your hand. You put them back in the drawer, scattered around as you found them. You cautiously closed the lowest drawer of the dresser, moving up to the middle drawer. From inside, you pulled out a packet of paper and a stack of papers in a folder, glancing over the packet first- wait, oh god that was your file. How did she get this?! You then desperately looked in the folder for answers, it was sheets of paper covered in Grell's handwriting, with a few blood splatters on the pages, most likely notes. By skimming over her notes, you could tell these were both products of interrogating William, most likely torturing him for information. She must've obtained your file sometime between William's death and recapturing you, she did use your bat against you, proving she broke into your apartment. You skimmed over the notes for any information you could find useful. You found your address written, along with ...'told him everything', great, she knows you snitched, 'LEAVE DEATH SCYTHE.' That's exactly what you were looking for. So, as you first assumed, your scythe was still at your apartment, she had obviously thought all of this out per usual. Then again, now that you think of it, why would you wait for that? If you could find it, perhaps you could just use hers... You shoved the papers back into the drawer, closing it hastily (but still carefully) as you now had a new goal. You stood up and looked around, opening the top drawer with ease, then shut it as nothing was in there. You checked around the bed, the rest of the empty attic space; scanning everything carefully to make sure you don't miss it if it were there. You looked around, finding nothing. You sighed in disappointment, making your way back to the wooden stairs and climbing down them, then almost jumped as you saw the amount of light pouring in from the windows. Holy shit how long were you up there?! Fuck, she'll wake up any second... You carefully positioned the stairway to the attic how it was before, then rushed back to the kitchen as you put the candle back. You tried to move as quickly as possible without making noise. Just as you thought you were safe, tip-toeing out of the kitchen, you heard a mumble of Grell's voice, quickly followed by a shriek-like yell; "NO!!! NOT AGAIN. MY LOVE, WHERE ARE YOU?!" Shit. You stood there, your body beginning to tremble as you were paralyzed with fear. You tried to speak, but couldn't as you were only further sent into a state of panic when the door to her room slammed open. Oh god, are you going to die?!