Something unusual

You woke up to the familiar feeling of your body aching and throbbing, more specifically your ass. Your head spun, and your thoughts quickly escalated to 'Shit, what have you done?!' You did NOT just willingly submit to her, did you?! What the hell were you thinking?! In your defense, she did threaten to keep you in that horrid, prison cell room and most likely torture you until you complied. Or just take advantage of you while being tortured. But, oh god that feeling. What the hell clicked in your brain that made you so submissive? She had to have drugged you somehow, your weren't just a slave to your hormones, you- Your aching body soon turned to throbbing as it began to shake, curling up and your stomach curling at the repulsion of your own actions. This must've disturbed Grell's sleep, as the weight in the bed shifted, followed by her voice commanding you; "Love, get back to sleep. I'm still-" her words were cut off as she looked at you, your body now convulsing as you wrapped your arms around yourself, scratching at your skin. Each time your body twitched, a your arm would leave a deeper scratch along your back. Unable to hold it back due to your panicked state, you vomited; only to be met with a disgusted noise from Grell. "Sweetheart, what's wrong? Why are you trembling like that- wait what are you-? Stop hurting yourself!!" She sounded confused and actually mildly concerned, yelling at you while grabbing your wrists and trying to pry your arms away, but strangely she couldn't. Her grips caused a sensation to ripple up your spine, followed by another vomit. Grell looked around, then back at you, unsure of what to do. You couldn't process anything except for your uncontrolled bodily movements, her words not having any impact on you or registering at all. She looked at you in confusion and concern, then decided to take another approach. "My dear, please calm down. You're alright, love. Please stop scratching yourself." She spoke softly, this time being gentle as she pried the palm of your hand away from your skin. Once your hand was lifted away, your panicked state still didn't subside as your fingers curled and released uncontrollably, grabbing at the air in need of something to claw at. You felt a kiss on top of your head, but only the contact- you were otherwise vacant and not completely there. Grell held your hands to ensure you didn't hurt yourself, and continued to wait until you slowly, eventually calmed down. The convulsions were the first to subside, then the shaking, until you finally returned to normal- almost normal, as you were still in a trance from nausea. You could hear her grumbling about the mess from your vomit after you had calmed down, letting go of your hands and getting the cleaning supplies. Your mind was blank, not moving at all and unresponsive even as Grell wiped the vomit off face and abdomen. Your trance was cut off as she placed herself in front of you, making eye contact but this time in a non-threatening way. "Are you alright, (y/n)?" It's been a while since she actually called you by your name, it did at least something to snap you back into reality, but still felt uneasy. Slowly, thoughts of your plan to escape melted into your brain; although something in you urged you to yell at her for what she had done, you couldn't bring yourself to do it. If you did, you'd probably get punished for it anyway. "I'm ok, thank you." Your words came out weak, stuttering on almost every word as you felt your insides still shaking. "Good. Would a bath help, or would you like to sleep some more? Is there anything I can help you with?" She sounded so calm and collected, it was highly unusual for her; especially since it didn't even have any threats attached to it. She genuinely wanted to help you, and for once you were lost for words. A bath did actually sound quite nice... "I'll have a bath, please." Your words still came out uneasy, but Grell paid no mind to that as she got up and started running the water. What the hell was wrong with her?! She's never this calm, not even the first time you threw up like this. Maybe your plan was having an effect on her, maybe she felt some level of trust and went out of her normal ways to calm you down. There's only one way to find out for sure, right? You looked at her, kneeling at the bathtub and testing the water. She then got up, walking out and passed you, just before she left she continued to speak in a calm manner; "Don't get up. I'm going to get you some water, just stay here love." She walked out, and left the door open. She hasn't done that since that time you almost escaped, she must know you're still nauseated, she couldn't trust you that much already. Then again, that would explain the lack of her using a key, making it convenient for her to move around the house easily while you're still trained to think- she came back in with a cup of water, smiling sweetly as she handed it to you, then went back to the bathtub to check on it. Again, leaving the door open. What the hell was with her today?! Not that you were actually about to complain about this. This could be good, you just need to continue to be submissive, and maybe the plan will advance again. "The water's ready, sweetheart." She turned off the water and walked over to you, lifting you gently in her arms and placing you down into the hot water. "Thank you" you managed to speak in a more calm manner, being returned by a kiss on your head. "Anything for you, love." She smiled as she started to wash you, and as your thoughts collected you tried to figure out how you should advance the plan.