Chapter 7

A/N- things in italics are the main character's thoughts

I came to a sudden halt, my eyes wide with shock and slight fear when I saw who the guest joining us for dinner was. When I tried to mutter a hello I felt my breath get stuck in my throat. Deciding to decrease my current embarrassment and awkwardness, I waved and quickly took my seat only to realize it just so happened to be next to the one person I fear most.

I looked down in embarrassment as I took my seat which has unfortunately only increased the uncomfortable tension in the air. My mother had cleared her throat trying to make some small talk.

"So Michael, how is your mother? Is she doing fine?"

"Yeah she's doing just fine Mrs. Sharif, thanks. How about you?"

"I'm doing just fine dear."

And so it went on for the next half hour I was bored to death with my mother's small talk and Michael's 'politeness'. I had rolled my eyes every time Michael would act all innocent and sweet in front of my mother because I know he isn't actually like this.

"Well I know you and Dua are great friends so why don't you two go on up to her room and I'll clean up."

When I heard what my mother said my head snapped to her direction with my eyes wide in utter disbelief at the words that just left her mouth. I felt panic quickly rise within me as I felt a pair of eyes burn into the side of my head. I took a deep breath and composed myself for what was gonna happen in the next few minutes.

"No no Mrs. Sharif it's fine I've got it." I heard Michael say.

"No it's fine really I'll clean up you two head on up." My mom said.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes I'm sure dear."

With a firm nod, Michael turned to me as if beckoning me to lead the way. I sighed as I felt my fingers begin to feel the familiar moistness. Seeking one last chance to get out of the situation my mother put me in, I looked up at her to see her giving me a look, silently telling me to go. I sighed once again and began leading Michael to my room.

When reaching my room, I jumped up when I heard the door shut. Will the Lord accept my prayers now because I am screwed, I thought to myself.

"S-soooo...." I mentally cursed at myself for stuttering but what can I say, I'm in the same room as my bully.

Lord? LORD! GOD HELP ME NOW PLEASE IM SORRY FOR ANYTHING THAT IVE DONE BUT PLEASE HELP ME NOW. I screamed in my head as Michael kept walking closer as I stepped further back. This continued until I was backed up against a wall. My breath got stuck in my throat as he came closer to me until his lips just brushed my ear. His breath caused a shiver to run down my spine.

"So I see you're pretty fond of that new kid." I heard him whisper.

"Y-yeah I guess so." I stuttered once again.

"Yeah I kinda don't like him."

"Obviously since you pretty much got in a hell of a fight with him." I replied.

"Why are you even into him? He's just gonna waste your time and crush your heart."

When I heard him say this, him of all people, something just seemed to snap in me.

"You know what Michael, I don't care because at least he's something that I would waste my time on. By the way, you shouldn't even be saying anything like this. You go and break my heart and then after decide to beat me up after making some new friends. So don't you dare speak about wasting my time and getting my heart broken in my house. Got it?" I surprised not only Michael but myself with what I had just said and the confidence that came up out of nowhere.

"You know what? Fine. I won't say anything in your house. I'll just leave and talk about you and your new little boyfriend elsewhere."

"Fine."

"Fine."

And with that he was gone. I released a breath I never knew I was holding and plopped down on my bed in exasperation. What the hell just happened. As I was slowly drifting off, I heard a knock on my door. Still a little drowsy, I lazily got up and opened my door to be face to face with...my father.

Lord? You still there man I need some more help you know? Yes? No? Maybe so? Okay.

I slowly stepped back in fear as my heart rate increased. My eyes widened as my hands began to shake for the upcoming events.

"H-hey Dad. What's u-up?" I asked trying to stall.

"Nothing you bitch. Why aren't you helping your mother?" He said just as I had smelt the alcohol in his breath.

Great. He's drunk. Yippee.

"Oh well I had a f-friend over and she told me that she'll just clean up so we could both hangout." I replied as fear laced through my voice.

"You had a friend over? WITHOUT MY PERMISSION?!" He screamed in my face as I fell back at his sudden change in tone.

My body trembled as he raised his hand which was balled up in a fist. My eyes shut as my mind knew what was about to happen.

All at once with such force his hand came rushing down to the side of my head. I groaned in pain as he then began to repeatedly punch me over and over again all over my body.

After ten minutes of punching me, he began to kick me in my ribs. Not being able to handle the pain, I curled up in a ball. While kicking me, he soon began to yank my hair, telling me sit up and not hide myself.

I whimpered as he then began to smack me across my face, throwing in a couple of punches. Thirty minutes after, he paused for a moment before momentarily leaving the room. I sighed as I had thought that my beating was over but was proved as he had entered my room once again but shutting and locking the door behind him.

Oh no. Oh no no no no no no. No NO! Not this please oh God not this.

I began to scoot away from him as I noticed he was holding some handcuffs. I tried to scurry away only for him to roughly grab me and throw me on to my bed. I tried getting away but he punched me causing me to stop. He then began to handcuff my hands to my headboard.

He then started to rip off my clothes one by one leaving me vulnerably naked in front of him. I began to cry as I knew what was about to happen.

I was about to get raped by my own father.

£££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££
hello my wonderful readers again I'm sorry I haven't updated in a while but I mean at least I'm updating every couple of months or something . but still I'm sorry and since my summer break has already started I will try to update as much as I can. anyways

bye byes