[In the morning when I wake...]

You came to Seijoh due to your best friend's pleas for you not to leave her side. She was high spirited.... That is, especially when it came to her beloved ace, Iwaizumi Hajime.

"Aaaah! [Name]!" Hana screamed as she ran up towards you at the speed of a typhoon before you could tell her to slow down since the teacher gave you materials to bring for the next class.

She flung her arms around you. Ending up blowing you over without mercy, you dropped all the papers you were holding that were for your next class. You looked down at her and sighed heavily with a passive aggressive glare.

"Hana~~" you said grabbing her cheeks and pinching them as hard as you could. You were lowkey upset about papers flying every which way throughout the hallway, however you couldn't stay mad at her sparkling, puppy-dog eyes. The only thing that could have brought this on must've bee-

"IWAIZUMI-SENPAI-"
Saw that one coming. You rolled your eyes and continued listening to her fangirling whiling pushing her off to start gathering the papers.

"ACCIDENTALLY BUMPED INTO ME WHILE I WAS RUNNING IN THE HALLWAY FROM THE TEACHER SINCE I WAS LATE AND HOPPED THE FENCE-"
You shoot her a glare and she tenses up but quickly continues.

"A...ANYWAYS HE BUMPED INTO... well, more like I bumped into him... BUT HE SPOKE TO ME-!!" Hana continued in between her squeals.

She kept going on and on, something about Iwaizumi-senpai covering for her when the teacher rushed by saying how she was just a first year and gave her a warning, blah blah. However something caught your attention when you felt a cool touch knock into your hand as you picked up one of the fallen papers in front of the club advisor room. Stunned, Hana had gone quiet as well.
Oh crap. What did I d- you were stopped midthought.

"Need some help?"
You look up to see Oikawa Tooru kneeling infront of you picking up the paper you were going for...

To be continued...

Uwah~ here we go. I've had this story ready for months but too much happened at once so I'm finally putting it up now-!!! I'm super excited for it and I look forward to all of your support and comments~
Also a big thank you to semipai who is my biggest supporter and I love her till death do us part~❤】
With love, SM☆〜(ゝ。∂)