[Shall I write it in a letter?]

Even though it was only a practice game, it was totally different watching Oikawa and Iwaizumi play in person rather than on the TV.

Both you and Hana were engrossed in the game, getting excited for every point, smash, kill, service ace. Your true character comes out even while watching volleyball. The two of you sat in the stands away from the other fans because of a certain entrance you made while being dragged behind the famous Iwaizumi Hajime and Oikawa Tooru. Despite that, both you and Hana cheered the loudest you could for your imaginary baes.

Fangirling during the timeouts and catching glimpses when Oikawa and Iwaizumi would be contemplating their next moves that would win the game 2-o sets. Having a rather close first set, and a crushing second set to end the game... This was your first game seeing your beloved volleydorks in real life action-! While also acknowledging... They are total dorks off the court!

Iwaizumi and Oikawa high-fived each other running off the court to grab towels to cool off. You were about to turn to Hana and tell her you wanted to practice with some her tosses tonight since you were incredibly pumped from watching the game, however you felt someone's eyes watching you. For a moment you look around and catch Oikawa's eyes looking up at you from the court.

You immediately blush when you catch his line of sight, only to be interrupted by Iwaizumi smacking Oikawa on the back and waving up towards Hana and yourself. You jump when Hana puts her arm around your neck and squeals a rather loud congratulation to them on their win.

You awkwardly clap and give a thumbs up towards the two goofballs on the court who could both tell your obvious shyness. They chuckled and both threw up a thumbs up back.

You and Hana made light conversation while making your way out of the stands and the rest of the team was heading back for an after game meeting. Your eyes wandered around the gym to lay eyes on the door the team had exited through. Well almost all of the team, Oikawa was the last to exit for a reason.

That reason was him staring at you until you caught each other's attention again and him making a hand gesture and mouthing to you, "[Name], come down and meet us afterward."

THAT hand gesture.

To be continued...

Wow~ already a 5th chapter. Ugghh~ So short but this is how it's gonna be separated >_< BUT that last part towards that hand gesture... I'm leaving that to your imaginations mwahaha~ As I wrote in the comment about that in my draft "the world may never know" not even the writer...//flails out the door
Btw the next chapter will be super long~ I hope you look forward to it as much as I do-?!
kyaaa~~ \(////)\