[Shall I try to get it down?]

Hana turned to look back where you were since she lost your hand in the crowd. There you were standing with a flushed face.

"[Name]? You okay?" Hana questioned and followed where your eyes were looking.

Oikawa winked and casually ran through the door to catch up with his teammates.

*poof*

Hana glowed staring at you, "UWAH~!!! This-!!!!"

She squealed asking you what she missed. You managed to whisper it through your trembling lips. Never failing, she laughed and tugged you into a full sprint to go find your senpais.

Running, running, running. Your mind was in a whirl. As you aimlessly ran being pulled along by Hana as usual. You tried to keep hold of the end of her shirt but while making your way through the crowd, you inevitably got separated.

She is going to kill me if I don't hurry oh no... You tried to look for her. However, being short has its woes.

But of course, you were greeted by some unwelcoming fans. You were then pulled aside under the stands by a few glowering girls.

"[Name] what did you do to Oikawa-senpai? Did you bewitch him? I bet you're blackmailing him..." the thirstys continued to interrogate you.

Not knowing how they got to this point in only two days, they were bombarding you with illogical questions. Considering you were one of the quieter ones in the class nor ever called them out for the childish harassment they kept throwing at you since you met Oikawa, why were they bothering you now of all times...

Oh god is this a shoujo manga...

You sighed just leaning back on one of the columns as they pestered closer and closer to your face. One thing was, they weren't happy with you not fighting back. One of the thirstys (yes, this was your and Hana's nickname for the thirsty pack of wolves) began to raise her hand with a comment, "Who would ever want someone as weak as you-!"

"Huh?" You flinched, not at the slap that might have followed, but by the hand that caught the girl's risen wrist and the other that covered your eyes.

"It's not very ladylike to covert such foul play in front of a prince, right?"

This hand you have never felt resting on your eyelids was unfamiliar... Although, you definitely recognized the voice.

"Oikawa-senpai...?"

You heard the one girl yank her hand back in tears, and few others cursing at you while fleeing the scene. However the hand remained covering your eyes... Until you both heard a bull running full speed towards you and Oikawa. He immediately pulled his hand away a few seconds before you could see your best friend in tears running at you with typhoon like speed once again.

You both fell once again. Deja boo.

Hana was hugging you and crying saying she wished she made it sooner to come "slap those thirsty bitches". You see Iwaizumi jogging from the crowd as well, looking at Oikawa.

"Is she ok?" Iwaizumi looks at Oikawa who was blushing a bit.

"She's all good now. Right, [Name]-chan?" he looked down at you for a glimpse but quickly turned his face away to hide his blush.

"Yeah, I'm good... Thanks to Oikawa-senpai..." You blushed while stroking Hana's hair.

"I have a bit more to finish, you three go ahead for a moment." Oikawa turned quickly on his heels.

However, you noticed his walk seemed off... You decided to overlook it since he had just had a game. Maybe you could bring him an ice pack or something later...

Iwaizumi helped pull off Hana, who was then glowing with the feel of her beloved Iwaizumi's hands picking her up so easily. He reached a hand down and helped you up as well.

Iwaizumi began walking towards the hall to grab his bag. He invited both of you to come with him in case anything happened again. Making casual talk between Hana and Iwaizumi... They were obviously hitting it off well. You felt a twinge on your face as you realized how you were totally playing the third wheel for these two now. But it was nice... You guessed Hana immediately ran to go find these two when you got separated in fear of something like this happening.

Listening in on their conversation ahead of you, Iwaizumi lets out a bellowing laugh, "I've never seen shittykawa run so fast after a game."

Hana and Iwaizumi continue talking and laughing together with playful punches teasing in between. But that one line from Iwaizumi stuck in your mind... Further making you worry about Oikawa's ankle.

You had your own history of said injuries, you played volleyball and really got too excited with it. Being so passionate about it, you would overexert your body in games with stupid sprains, pulling muscles, or being so sore your mom would take off a couple hours of hospital work to come massage your legs so you could walk again. Brutal being your own worst enemy.

Lost in space once again, you are about to leave the club room with Iwaizumi and Hana.

"Wait-! What about Oikawa-san's bag...?" You suggested stopping them both in their tracks.

"Ah... Damn Oikawa should've been back by now... We can just leave this up to him since he has the keys." Iwaizumi says rubbing the back of his neck.

"Umm... Can I wait here for him? I want to thank him for earlier..." You blushed staring down at your feet, keeping your face hidden.

Not being too keen on this idea, Iwaizumi was about to say something but Hana had the quicker response.

Hana smirked, "I think it will be ok, Iwaizumi-senpai-! We used to play volleyball, and I know [Name] looked up to Oikawa a lot back then. She really got overly excited during the game too and whispered to me how she wanted some of my tosses after the game from being too pumped up."

She snickered looking at you blush and wriggle in embarrassment.

"How about you let her practice while she waits for him, Iwaizumi-senpai? Sound good, [Name]?" Hana pushed herself against the back of Iwaizumi who blushed with a chuckle.

You couldn't utter a word with such an excited smile so you just nodded furiously.

"Ah... I guess it's fine then."

With some quick goodbyes and reminding Hana to do her homework properly and nagging Iwaizumi to walk her home... Iwaizumi and Hana left, yapping like two peas in a pod.

You then set yourself on the bench in the middle of the club room with your head on Oikawa's bag...

Now we wait.

To be continued...

Okay, wow, oops. I went pretty overboard with how much is in this chapter. But I hope you guys like it compared to the last few short ones...? ( 0 v 0 |||)
AND IM SO SORRY, I unexpectedly ended up staying at a friend's yesterday with only my phone and wallet. But here's the latest chapter❤】