[Oh, you fill my head with pieces of a song I can't get out...]

You awake to a slam of a locker. Or what you thought was a slam of a locker.

"Ah, I'm sorry [Name]-chan. Did I wake you?" Oikawa chuckled nervously.

You sit up rubbing your eyes, noticing something falling off your upper half...

His jacket??

Everything immediately lines up with what woke you up and the scene you were staring at. This scene included a flustered Oikawa leaning against the lockers on his butt, holding his right ankle.

"Did you just..." You squint at him and Oikawa immediately averts his eyes. "I KNEW IT."

"Ah,n- [Name]-CHAN?!" Oikawa gasps when you jump on him.

*plop*

"Eh, you're lighter than I imagined. Ack-!" Oikawa holds the top of his head where you flicked him.

You began untying his volleyball shoes and plucking off his right sock.

"Wait, wait- this is too fast-! [Name]-chan!" Oikawa flusters and flails around trying to make you stop. "Not that I don't like it but-! What are you doing-?!"

You shoot up a glare and roll your eyes, with a huff, "You twisted your ankle, didn't you?"

Oikawa's lips twitch about to respond but can't bring himself to lie.

HAH. Knew it.

You grab your own bag and pull out a heating pad and some sports tape.

"Eh-? Why do you have all of this already..." Oikawa asks curiously.

"I play as well. It's another reason I came here... However, I don't seem to be doing well with how many girls there are... So I only practice by myself or with Hana." You say as you grab his foot and begin massaging it.

Oikawa winces in a bit of pain. "u...urgh... What's your positions..." he manages to say in between shots of pain from your foot massage and his own curiosity.

You chuckle and smile focusing on his foot. You decided to indulge him about your past with volleyball, how much it's your passion, and how you decided to come here when you saw Oikawa and Iwaizumi playing together. By the end of your story time, you place the heating pad around his ankle and wrap the tape over it. You also decide to apologize for acting a bit rushed and rash when you noticed him laying on the floor.

"[Name]-chan..." He calls out to you.

You looked up at him after elevating his foot on your shoulder. "Hmm~..?!?"

Startled, Oikawa pushes back your bangs behind your ear. Looking you in the eyes... "Thank you."

*Plop...plop plop*

"Eh? [Name]-chan?"

As you looked in his big brown eyes, you noticed the tears flowing down your reddened cheeks.

To be continued...?

Uwahhh~~~ the feels mixed with a cliffhanger ending for the chapter-?! Plz don't kill me~
//flees to hide under blankets
I did want to iterate his beautiful eyes into my story at some point though~

☆~(ゝ。∂)/slapped/

Will the next chapter be the end of this story...?!

*dun dun dunnnn...*