[And the sun is coming through...]

EHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH-?!

You were face to face with THE OIKAWA TOORU. He was kneeling right in front of you AND picking up some of the papers that fell.

He chuckled a bit. You were brought back to the reality that your jaw must've dropped and stayed there long enough for him to laugh at you like that. A drop of cold sweat rolled down the back of your neck and you gulped while nervously pursuing to pick up the rest of the fallen papers.

"Th...Thank you, Oikawa-senpai." You stuttered hiding your face under your bangs.

CRAP YOU IDIOT, WYD. STUTTERING MAKES IT SO OBVIOUS.

"Oh-? You already seem to know me, I see."

OMYGAWD WHY ARE YOU LIKE THIS. You mentally threaten yourself to remember to slap yourself as soon as you get home for being so obvious.

You weren't great with confrontations, especially to ones who stole your heart at first glance. You gained interest after your fangirling best friend (yeah the one behind you) showed you a couple clips of them playing in the Inter High the year before.

Having already loved volleyball and playing it ever since the beginning of junior high, this familiar face helping you with some papers despite just meeting you... You could feel yourself screaming inside because low and behold... as Hana had her Iwaizumi-senpai.... You had your Oikawa-senpai.

"Anyhow... Why don't you come to a game sometime? You seem to be a fan already if you know me."

You could feel half of Hana's aura from behind your back screaming, "BISH DO IT. I GET TO SEE IWAIZUMI IF YOU DO, DO IT." And the other half screaming "I WILL SLAP YOU IF YOU WASTE THIS OPPORTUNITY FOR YOURSELF."

"Ahm, sure-! ImeanYES-SENPAI." You said stumbling over your words in a tizzy.

First of all, you messed up on your respectful reply. 1 slap. Second of all, you pretty much spoke wayyy too quickly stumbling over all of your words. 2 slaps. Lastly... Of course you could never say no to an upperclassman for this! ESPECIALLY to Oikawa himself!

"Ehh~ That's great then, well I'll see you there then, uhh..." Oikawa looked belittled as he handed you the rest of the papers.

"[Name]-! Ah... My name is [Name]... Sorry that wasn't the first thing I sai-" you hung your head over, trembling again at how much you messed up this first impression. Oh god, were you in for it.

Although the unexpected happens.

He tilts your chin up to look at him, with a smile on his face, "Don't apologize. Happens to the best of us, have some more confidence. It would look great on you."

He pinches your cheek a little and winks back at you, beginning to walk off.

"See you after school on Thursday [Name]-chan! Ciao~"

You are still kneeling there, resting your body's weight on the back of your heels. Stunned. Completely at a stand still until Hana smacks you as hard as she could on your back.

"WHY AM I ALWAYS AT THE SHORT END OF THE STICK? BUT HOLYBALLS. OMG, YOU GOT THIS." Hana tried to encourage you before everything sets in.

You went through the rest of your day like normal... A couple thoughts would blow through your mind such as why Oikawa happened to be in the club advisor room. Why Hana was such an idiot and probably didn't even realize you holding things for the next class. Why you started feeling stares around yo- wait what.

Everyone was watching you.

Ohhhh....god.....why......

You mentally begin analyzing everything that happened. Quickly the realization of his fan girls watching you like a pack of wolves began flooding your senses. That's right... because everyone else is also aiming for his attention and you are the one he invited to the game face-to-face.

Walking through the rest of the day with robotic motions due to your nervousness and anxiety... It would be two days until your best friend would absolutely drag you at any cost to the game despite your new heart condition thanks to a certain setter beginning to step into your life.

But that also meant in two days... you would be seeing HIM again.

To Be Continued...

I know these are kinda short.. but again this is for my love of my shittyhubby 😂 again you know the deal, any comments and critiques are super amazing to me and I'm always looking to improve-! I hope you enjoy these characters as much as I do by the end of this bu..but yeah (*'*)