[ Awaited Longing - END ]

Oikawa Tooru. The pride of the Seijoh volleyball team. Both captain and setter. Cheerful towards most, total dork off the courts.

You... Feeling average, out of place somehow managed to catch his glance. Now you both live together in a dream filled with this hazelnut-dork. Coming home to Tooru who is yearning for you, this is a night you definitely can't forget....This night after returning to the apartment from university, you find yourself pinned by your setter boyfriend on a heated night...🤍

The long awaited... Final, Part 2..... (explicit warning 🤍)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oikawa moans your name in your ear tracing his lips across the lower lobe.

"____"

Hugging you from behind, he kissed down the back of your neck. You can feel the soft tips of his hair against you as he pulls off your jacket and unclips your dress kissing down your back.

"Hng.. Tooru" falls off your lips as he kisses down your weakness, your sensitive back.

"Your back is so beautiful, and your outline so pristine... You're completely beautiful, ___." He mutters holding you close, burying his face in your hair. "...and you're all mine tonight."

Quickly after his last statement, he (throws) his scarf over your eyes.

"Hmm?" Confused you go to reach for it, but he clasps your hand in his.

"No touching.." Oikawa mumbled into your ear with a seductive tone.

Amid your dazed state, you listen to the overlapping and tying of the scarf wrapped across your eyes, being ____ behind your ears.

"But I can't see yo-" You try to wave your hand to feel where he is behind you.

You are soon captured but not from where you believed he was.

"Mmm not listening tonight, are we..." Oikawa sweeps his arm behind your legs plopping you into a princess hold.

You can feel the lightness of being held, his gentle touch gliding you to wherever he wished.

"I...really wasn't expecting this..." you mumbled moving your head to look up at his face but immediately remembering the blind fold.

"I'll take care of you" you heard his voice whisper amidst his forehead plopping against your own,

Through the dark, he continued striding, you could feel the anticipation considering he was acting bolder than usual tonight. You can feel the blush rising in your cheeks only imagining all the things this could involve.... While you're also practically naked in his arms. Feeling left out, knowing he barely took off any of his clothes causes your senses of self consciousness to rise and raise the skips of your heart beat.

You hear a door creaking open as Oikawa pushes it open with his leg then shoulder being careful not to hit your legs on the door frames.

Perfectionist... as usual. You chuckle a little in your head, not daring to say that out loud. He's in the zone and hyper focused with whatever these plans are. You continue focusing on his footsteps until they come to an abrupt stop. You are soon gently laid on something silky and soft to touch.

Feeling around you, it felt like silk bed sheets. They were new considering the softest pair you ever own was Jersey Knit. Moving around your arms to feel around you, an abrupt new weight on the bed catches your attention. You move your head up with this new detection.