Chapter Two

Kon'nichiwa Minna!
Thanks for patiently waiting for my update! So here it is!

RECAP:

Yamato Kiriko was walking down the street, then pulled into an alleyway by strangers. This stranger knows her and also her father. Saying to her that "Your father's a mafia boss."
A second after that news came, Subaru had come into the picture, punching Kiriko's attacker in the face. But now Subaru is now surrounded by Kiriko's attacker's buddies. Subaru's the one in trouble.

Wah!! I feel so bad making Subaru-Kun be put in a bad situation in the first chapter but it's for the story! Don't worry Subaru-Kun's fans! I won't hurt him too much.

Note: Keep Kiriko's attacker in mind. He'll be an important character farther in the story ;)

>~~~~~~<
Kiriko's POV

It took my eyes awhile for it to adjust to the darkness. When it did, the shadowy figure turned out do be a guy. He was still in his position after he punched a the other guy that was infront of me.

The guy had dark, gray (or light, black) hair and was pretty tall. Even in the darkness, I could tell he was built for some kind of sport. He was wearing a track suit, the jacket being white and the pants was black. A teal shirt underneath the jacket. His sneakers was white but suprisingly, it was clean even in this dirty place.

I silently pulled the useless duct tape off my mouth and stood up behind the guy who had saved me.

I saw the guy who apparently knew my dad's work laying on the ground caressing his jaw. He seemed only a couple of years older than me. He had the same dull blue color hair as me but he had peircing golden eyes. Had he not try to kidnap me, I would have thought he was seriously hot.

Though I thought he would be pissed about the punch but he was laughing. Laughing?! But he was making sure that his comrades were staying behind him, and not beating the shit out of me or the guy to saved me.

"Gee, you bastard. Didn't anyone teach you to not interrupt a conversation a man is having with a lady?" The guy who was punched asked the guy who saved me.

Okay, I really need to figure out their names or I'll be stuck calling them "the guy who did this" and "the guy who did that."

"Gee, you bastard. Didn't anyone teach you to not tie a girl up and kidnap her?" The dark, gray hair guy asked the dull, blue hair guy with the same mocking voice.

The other guy laughed, like he was amused.

"You're funny. How about this," he got up and walked a few steps closer, "I'll tell you my name as a reward." He started walking away, his comrades in tow, toward the opening of the alley. He paused and looked back at us.

"The name's Tadao. Meaning 'loyal man,'" He looked at me directly, "Yamato, that means I'm loyal to your father....and you. I'll come back for you. I have to, your father wants to meet with you."

And with that, he left me and the guy who saved me alone in the alley.

I felt my knees go weak. He just told me that my dad wants to meet with me, but I don't. My knees gave way and I slumped to the ground. I started to see black dots at the edge of my vision.

I heard a voice calling out to me but darkness overcame.

>~~~~~~<
Normal POV

12 people were mingling around a living room in a apartment complex. Actually, it was 11 guys surrounding the one girl that was there, the special birthday girl with a gray squirrel resting on her shoulder.

A certain idol was standing a little away from the crowd. He had his phone in hand because he just received a text from one of his brothers saying that he might be late.

He smirked at the phone. Baka Suba-Nii. How does he expect to win now that he's late for Baka Onee-san's brithday?

Fuuto sighed. He hated to admit it but he knew that he and Yusuke weren't the only brothers who were fond of Ema.

He looked over to Ema, the special birthday girl, and frowned. Just a few months ago, she had rejected all the brothers that had confessed to her.

Ema was in the middle of the crowd of brothers. A little pink-hair boy was hugging his step-sister around the waist while a certain redheaded brother was trying to pry him off of Ema.

All was happy and merry until they heard a slam at the front door. All 12 heads turned toward that sound and in came in one of their brother, carrying a pale, limp girl in his arm.

>~~~~~~<

Sorry that the chapter is short. But I promise that the 3rd chapter will be longer.

Disclaimer~!

I don't own Brothers Conflict or any other characters that's not my OCs!

The plot in this story is my idea, with a help of some friends, but will somewhat follow the original plot!

Please support the official release of Brothers Conflict! ^^