Chapter Three

Kon'nichiwa Minna! I thank everyone who have supporting "Mute Act" and everyone who has been waiting patiently for chapter three!

RECAP:
The man who had tried to kidnap Kiriko had some connection to Kiriko's should-be-dead father, who again is a mafia boss. Subaru came in and punched that guy.
Subaru had "entertained" that mysterious man and he told them his name. Tadao, meaning loyal man. With that, he left the ally telling Kiriko that her father wants to meet her and that he would be back.
After hearing that, Kiriko fainted.
Back at the complex, the 11 brothers present and Ema celebrated Ema's birthday. They were interrupted when Subaru came in carrying a pale, limp girl in his arms.

It's amazing how I could recap an entire chapter in such little words :)

Here's chapter three, I hope you guys like the length of it! I worked hard to make it long!

>~~~~~~<
Kiriko's POV

I started to regain consciousness. But my eyes remained closed. Voices were coming me as I silently lay on what seems like a comfortable bed, a bed that's not mine.

"Will she be okay? She seems so pale but she's burning up." Voice number 1 says. Sounds like a female.

"It's probably just a fever. She'll get better but I don't know why she's so pale." Voice number 2 replied back.

"Ehe. I'm just surprised that Subaru was the one the brought her here." Voice number 3 said.

"O-oi! I'm right here you know!" Voice number 4 shouted. He sounded familiar.

"Sh! Subaru-San. Don't yell. She's still sleeping." The female voice said.

"Yea, Subaru! Don't yell in he- Ah!" Voice number 3 exclaimed, followed by a bunch of shush, "Ehe. Gomen gomen! But she's waking up!"

Before I knew it, I really was waking up. My eyes split up, only to be blinded by a light. After my eyes adjusted, I was staring up at a ceiling that's defiantly wasn't from my room.

I sat up fairly quickly, only to have a needle like pain go through my head. I stopped and held my head in my hands.

"It's better if you don't sit up." Voice number 2 said. I looked up and saw that voice number 2 belonged to a tall male with light, brown hair. He was wearing a lab coat with a stethoscope around his neck, indicating that he was some kind of doctor. I didn't realize that I was staring at him for a long.

"Anooo, a-are you okay?" the female voice said. I turned toward her voice and saw that it belonged to one of my classmate. Don't know which one though, but she was wearing the same uniform.

She had brown hair that was tied up in a side ponytail, a pink heart holding it in place. She has soft brown eyes that had a worry look in it. On her shoulder was a gray squirrel with a pink bow around it's neck.

I continued staring at her, she had the beauty that I wished I had. I completely forgot that she asked me a question. She tilted her head in confusion.

"Ne ne! Answer! She asked a question. Are you okay?" I turned towards that voice this time. It was cheerful and it belonged to a guy, at least 4 years older than me. He had white dyed hair, his bangs covering his right eye. A beauty mark under the left orchid colored eye that didn't hide behind the curtain of his hair. He had a playful smile plastered on his face and he had a enthusiastic aura around him.

Then it was his turn for me to be staring at him, which made him send off a mix of emotions. Like happy but somewhat flustered.

His voice sounds so familiar...