Chapter Six

So I finished Chapter Six a lot faster than I expected so I'm going to post it now instead of Saturday.

So here's Chapter Six! I hope you guys will like it!

RECAP:

Tsubaki seen Kiriko in one of her weak state and he had met Kurusu Shuu, who had known Kiriko for 7 years. Shuu explained to Tsubaki that Kiriko's family had died in a fire and she's been so traumatized that she hadn't spoken a word for 7 years.

Tsubaki offerred to bring Kiriko back to the complex and now we are where we are.

Sorry, in this story, you might have to do some assuming here but it's fun that way! ;) Chapter Six here and I hope you'll like it!

>~~~~~~<

Kiriko's POV

I was running down a dark corridor, an endless path of blackness. It was dead silent, dead. Then in a flash, everything was burning. Fire surround me as I continue to run unwillingly. Flames threatened to touch me, but never did. Hands from the walls would appear and try to reach out to me and screams called out to me to save them, but I was too fast for the hands but not fast enough for the screams. It pierced my ears, but I kept my hands at my side.

Then, for the first time in my all of my dreams, I exited and ran out of the corridor, and now I was walking in a bright meadow. As I walked, I saw ahead of me people creating a pathway, lining up on each side of me as I pass. Now that I take a look at them, I saw something that both terrified and glorified me.

It was a Asahina family. All of them lined up and dressed up in suits. Though the only female was in a dress near the end. I looked to my left and saw the one person I didn't want to see.

He looked over at me and smiled, a smile that I hadn't seen for so long. But seconds afterwards, he was right beside me whispering "Remember. It's all your fault."

I froze but I saw that he went back in the line. I wanted to cry but tears didn't come. Then everything turned dark with fire appearing all around me and the Asahina family had disappear. Dark figures surrounded me and I saw a black, fiery bird all stamped right above their heads. The Black Phoenix, the famous mafia. Their target, me.

I started backing away but I bumped into a figure behind me. No, I don't know what to do, all that has ever happened in this dream was just the corridor. Nothing more and nothing less. Why is this happening now of all times?Then I felt it. It felt like someone had plunged their hand into my chest and pulled out my heart. No, scratch that, that is what happen.

Now I lay on the ground, an empty feeling in my chest. The man who stood before held my heart in one hand. A flash of light and I saw him. Alive and well.

Father.

I woke and sat up, soaked in cold sweat and tangled in bed sheets. I grabbed at my heart, feeling it beat against my chest. I breathed out a sigh of relief. That nightmare was more intense then usual. My breathing was uneven and stars filled my vision from sitting up.

As the stars cleared, I looked around the dark room I which I had woken up in. It can't be my room, my house had burn down...

It burned down...

Then...where am I? Who could've...?

I got up from the strange comfortable bed and walked blindly to where I presume the door was at. I turned the doorknob and opened the door really slowly, causing it to creak very loudly, in my case, and there I stood. In a dark hallway. A corridor.