3.01

• • • • • •

• • • • • •

{Chapter 1: Frown Lines?!}

"Were going to highschool!" Rose yells excitedly to the boys who decided to go to her house and wait for her to get ready. "New people. New classrooms. It's all so exciting"

"I think you're the only one this excited about the first day of school" Lucas laughs. "Of course. I met some of the cheerleaders over the summer and they loved me and hope I can join the team. Oh and some of the soccer players said the coach has seen me play and that I should go to tryouts!"

"That's great, Rose" Farkle smiles at his excited girlfriend. "You guys would go to my games, right?"

"We wouldn't miss it for the world" Lucas says. "I was thinking a giant Poster, some T-shirts?" Zay starts.

"Come on. We gotta go meet with Issy" Rose says laughing at the boy walking out her room. "Dad, you gotta let me go some time"

"No!" The man yells hugging his daughter. "Why aren't you like that with me?" Nathan asks.

"I wanna stay and never grow up" The boy adds. "No, you can grow" The man says.

"Bye, Daddy" Rose kisses the mans cheek walking out the door with the boy's following. "Take care of my little girl!"

"Okay!" The boy's yell back. "Lose Nathan somewhere!"

"Okay!" The boy's yell. "Hey!" Nathan yells.

• • •

"You know, I'm glad we're here together, Isadora. It gives me a feeling which I can only describe as..." Axel starts. "Stuck?" Farkle says. The group finally met up at the school and are now looking around the place.

"Farkle!" Rose hits the boy for ruining the moment. "Rosalie, Farkle finding the one and only Rose lets me know the universe has order and our existence is not just random coincidence" Farkle pulls the girl to the side. Just as girls dressed similar to Rose stand next to her.