3.07

• • • • • •

• • • • • •

{Chapter 7: Our Bodies?}

"Oh my god. She's crying quick go stop it with your face" Rose pushes the texan. "He's mine!" Issy yells.

"Issy!" Axel yells. "What?"

"How's it goin'?" Lucas ignores the couples and walks up to Maya and Riley who were on the floor. "Someone doesn't like Riley, my legs are asleep, we have Health class" Maya says.

"Okay. Come on" Lucas says picking Riley up and putting her over his shoulder. "No" Riley says as he does so, Nathan does the same with Maya. Farkle then turns to Rose after seeing Axel do it to Issy.

"No" Rose moves to the side letting Farkle fall. "I told you no" Rose says going in between Farkle legs to drag him away.

"I'm wearing a dress and he does this" Rose says to herself. "You better not wake up and see under my dress... oh well maybe he'll faint again" Rose looks back at the boy who is still knocked out and shrugs.

"Maybe you're right. Maybe I can't control who likes me or not, but there's more to life, like Health class. I am so excited for today's Health class" Riley says as the boy's let the girls down and Rose slides Farkle by his desk, then sitting in her's. "That's all I'm doing" Rose shakes her head at the boy.

"'Our bodies, our friends' Yikes" Maya reads on the board. "Oh, I'm sure that the teacher's sensitive take on life will be a lovely way to learn how our bodies work"

"What's that?" Riley turns to Maya. "All right, all you creepy little child-adults, settle down. Let's get this over with, huh?" The man starts.

"You have just become my favorite teacher" Rose says laughing. Riley then raises her hand. Farkle then sits in his seat. "Riley put your hand down, don't ruin this for me" Rose says.

"Ugh. Put your hand down, Sunshine. You'll all pass no matter what. You know why? 'Cause if I fail ya, I gotta meet your parents. I don't want to meet your parents. I don't want to meet you. All right" The man says then snorts. "Let's talk about your bodies" Farkle then faints.