3.11

• • • • • •

• • • • • •

{Chapter 11: Pick Already! (Part 1)}

"Ski Lodge adventure! Whoa!" Rose says hopping up and down the stairs waited for her friends to hurry up. It was a friday morning, and Mr. Matthews wanted to take the students for a weekend trip to a Ski Lodge. "She is too excited this morning" Zay shakes his head.

"We're getting out of the city, and adventuring to the woods" Nathan says smiling just as big as his twin. "But it's a school thing" Lucas says.

"Woods is woods. She has to burn energy somehow. Especially if you're going to keep her stuck in a city with little to no hiking trails" Axel says. "Hurry up slow pokes let's get to, Mr. Matthews" Rose yells from the top of the stairs.

"She's excited to see Mr. Matthews?" Issy asks standing next to Axel. "Again Matthews is our Chaperone for the trip. So, Matthews equals the quickest way out of here" Farkle explains.

"I am ready to leave!" Rose says excited running to sit on top of her desk instead of the seat, so Farkle puts her bag there. "Leason first" Mr. Matthews says.

"No!" Rose groans. "Alright everyone sit" Mr. Matthews says seeing the rest on the class walk into the room.

"Nature. Makes us sneeze, puts us in the infirmary. Nature" The man starts then hits the board. "What's he got against nature? Isn't he running the Nature Club?" Maya asks.

"He's only running the Nature Club because it was either that or the Ski Club" Riley answers. "So why didn't he choose the Ski Club?" Lucas asks.

"He can't run the Ski Club because of what happened and the Mount Sun Lodge when they were our age" Riley says. "What is with you Matthews and ruining thing I find fun" Rose groans putting her face in her hands.

"Nature. The only place a bear can kill ya from. Nature" The man says hitting the board with the stick two more times. "What happened at the ski lodge that was so bad?" Axel asks.

"A mountain girl kissed him" Riley whispers. "So nothing crazy seems pretty normal for teenagers I don't see the problem" Rose shrugs.

"I didn't kiss her back" Matthew says. "Nature" Maya mocks the man pounding her hands on the dest.