3.12

• • • • • •

• • • • • •

{Chapter 12: Taco's!}

"Wake up, you lazy bums!" Rose yells to the boys scattered in her room. "Shut up!" Nathan yells from the floor.

"Go back to back, Rose" Farkle groans from next to her. "Are you lying in her bed?!" Axel yells.

"Nope!" Farkle rolls over and falls to  the floor. "Taco's!"

"What? Where?" Nathan shoots up. "We have to go meet up with Riley and Maya at the Matthews. So, let's go go go!" Rose yells hopping over the boy's to her bathroom.

"Sir, yes, sir" The boys say unison getting ready. "Bye!" Rose yells closing the door to the home seeing as they were going to walk to Riley's.

"She's extra loud this morning" Zay complains. "It's Taco's!" Nathan yells.

"Yes!" Rose yells. "Taco's" Nathan, Axel, and Rose yell just to annoy Zay.

"I hate you, all" Zay says. "We love you!"

"Yay! Taco's! I want ten!" Rose yells walking up the stairs to Riley's door. "Whoa!" Rose as just before Lucas knocks on the door.

"What are you guys doing here?" Riley asks answering the door. "Taco's!" Rose yells walking into the home.

"We were told there would be tacos" Lucas explains. "Three tacos please" Farkle smiles.

"That's not enough" The twins say unison shaking there heads. "Uh, may I have pancakes?" Zay says.

"You called them here?" Riley turns to Maya. "I invited them here. I wanted them to know what it's like to want a taco and not get a taco"

"What could be worse than that, you-" Matthews starts just to be cut off by the music coming from Maya's phone. "The bobbleheads are gone!" The phone says then Cory and Maya throw a tiny tantrum making everyone want to laugh.

"So... we're all here to look for your childhood teddy bear that Auggie chewed the face off of?" Lucas asks. "And not on our way to get taco's?" Rose asks.