3.02

• • • • • •

• • • • • •

{Chapter 2: You hate everyone!}

"I'm going to the Choir room" Rose sighs. "Where are you guy's going?"

"Trying out for the football team" Lucas smiles along with Nathan and Zay. "Geeks" Farkle says as he, Axel, and Issy nod.

"Meet up later?" Rose asks. "Yes" The friends smile reassuringly.

"Hello, people" Rose walks into the classroom. "Hello" The class sings.

"Freshman?" A girl sings. "Yes... do you guy's sing everything you say in here?"

"Yes" A boy sings. "So... you should start"

"Or get out" someone for the back says in a deep voice. "Oh. My. God. I can't" Rose walks out to overwhelmed with the tall people.

• • •

"Riley's wrong about this. We have as much right as anybody else to walk in these halls" Lucas says. "Or anywhere we want. We're new here" Zay says.

"So, we gotta show 'em we're strong" Nathan says. "Yeah!"

"We wouldn't be here if we didn't belong here. Who's stronger than us?" Lucas says. "Yeah!"

"Yeah! Did I hurt you?" Lucas pushed Zay. "A little bit, but who's stronger than us?"

"Yeah!" The three say unison. "Why can't we be on the football team if we want to be on the football team?" Nathan says.

"I'll tell you right now what we got that they don't got: enthusiasm, confidence, and we're strong" Zay says. "Yeah!" Lucas hits the boy.

"Will you please stop hurting me?" Zay says walking away. The three boy's walk to the boy's locker room to check it out. "Come in" The boys hear on the other side of the door.

"Lucas, Nathan, and Zay in the house!" Zay runs in the room yelling. "We go to this high school and we belong here, and we want to be on the football team, and what are you gonna do about it?" Lucas says.