35(Real Life/Article)

"Seriously? That's the picture you choose."

Ava giggled and smiled at her girlfriend as they cuddled on the couch in Lizzie's trailer. "You're cute, I don't wanna hear it bitch."

"You seriously are so embarrassing." Lizzie groaned from where her face was buried in Ava's neck.

"Whatever, you told me to choose a picture so I chose a picture." Ava said, giggling more at the aggravated groan she received.

"I didn't know you had that picture on your phone."

The two of them quickly jumped apart as the door flew open and several of their cast mates stepped in. Lizzie just shrugged and fell to where she had previously been.

Ava just laughed, "Hey, guys."

"I told you that they didn't want to third wheel you." Robert said as Scarlett just looked between Ava and Lizzie.

"I thought you meant because they were best friends."

"I'm sorry, but how long has this been going on?" Chadwick asked.

"A month." Ava said.

"Yeah, we made out during the fireworks."

"I still don't know how you guys didn't know this. They literally go out all the time and they don't even try to hide it." Robert said, shaking his head at his cast mates before turning to Chris, "We're great match makers."

Lizzie and Ava both rolled their eyes, "You had nothing to do with this."

Robert and Chris both gasped and put their hands up to their chests, "I'm so hurt. Who was the one person that knew about your little crush?" Chris asked, Robert nodding and looking at Ava. "Do I need to show the texts?"

"No!"

"I'll show you later." Robert said quietly. Lizzie was the first to realize what he was saying and as she got up to steal his phone from him in order to delete the messages, she pressed her elbow into Ava's stomach on accident. "Ow, what the fuck?"

"Sorry, babe."

"Ok, ok! I promise not to show them the messages!" Robert shrieked as Lizzie and Ava held him down on the trailer floor, the rest of the cast way too entertained by the scene in front of them. "Now will you please get off of me?"

~~~

News Article:

Olsenport is official!

Earlier this week, Ava Davenport took to Instagram with a picture captioned, "she's mine bitches back off (I know, she's cute). We're so happy to finally see our favorite otp together.

Leave your thoughts in the comments below.