Epilogue

~2 Months Later~

Things were more tense than they'd ever been in the Davenport house. Lizzie had tried her friend's advice, but Ava only seemed to welcome this distance. Another two months passed and they'd only made it this long because of Greer. They wanted her to have both parents under one roof, they didn't want her to be switched between two houses.

The avengers cast had come to New York to see Ava and Lizzie's house and to finally meet Greer before the final avengers premiere. The distance between Ava and Lizzie did not go unnoticed by the cast members.

Lizzie had said something under her breath, Ava catching it. The two then found themselves upstairs, closed in their bedroom.

"Why do you get to be mad at me? Am I supposed to just be tearing myself apart for you?" Lizzie snapped the second the door was closed.

"I never said that." Ava muttered, avoiding eye contact.

"It's not like you care anyway. So maybe I should stop caring too. Would that make you feel better?" Lizzie tried to keep her voice down, to keep the fight from being heard by everyone downstairs, but she was frustrated and angry. She'd been trying so hard and Ava didn't seem to care.

"Maybe you shouldn't have given me a reason to be this way." Ava snapped.

"I didn't do anything wrong, I would never do that to you and I thought you knew that, but apparently not."

Ava scoffed, rolling her eyes, "You really expect me to believe that?"

"Maybe if you just listened to me, your wife, we could've moved on from this."

"Or maybe I was just stupid to think I could actually be happy with someone. I should've known this would happen at some point." Ava snapped again, angry tears in her eyes.

Lizzie blinked back her own tears, "What are you saying, Ava?" She shouted, not caring who heard them anymore.

"Maybe we should've never happened in the first place. I don't know how I could've been stupid enough that you actually wanted me." Ava shouted back, the first tear slipping down her cheek.

"You know what, Ava, I'm done trying so hard when you give me nothing. You're right, this was a mistake." Tears slowly spilled from Lizzie's eyes, she didn't want to accept that this was how things would end, but there was nothing else holding them together. "I'm done, Ava."

Ava left without another word, leaving Lizzie to crumble to the ground, sobs racking her body. Her heart was shattered into pieces she wasn't sure would ever get put back together ever.

Lizzie hadn't even noticed when someone had walked into the room, kneeling next to her as Scarlett wrapped their arms around her sobbing body.

Olsenport officially over?

At the Avengers premiere last we were surprised to see our favorite otp arrive separately to the event. Elizabeth arrived first with costars Anthony Mackie, Chris Evans and Scarlett Johansson. Elizabeth also didn't have her wedding ring on, so is this confirmation of the couple's split?

If that wasn't confirmation enough, Ava arrived shortly after, also missing her wedding ring.

So the question is, is olsenport officially over?

Let us know in the comments!