113(Real Life)

"I'm taking Jade's advice." Lizzie told Scarlett as they watched the two kids put a puzzle together.

"And what advice would that be?"

"I told her that I didn't have any idea what else to do and she suggest that I just make her miss me. So that's what I'm trying to do." Lizzie explained, ignoring when her friend giggled.

"Ava's not exactly making this easy for me, so I'm gonna make her want me back as cheesy and stupid as that sounds. We are not getting divorced over something that isn't true."

Scarlett threw her hands up, "Hey, I'm not judging."

The two were interrupted by Greer suddenly screaming and Rose turning to her mother with a look that said she wasn't sure what she'd done wrong.

"It must be time for someone to take a nap." Lizzie muttered to herself as she got up to see what was upsetting her daughter so much.

The problem seemed to be that Rose had grabbed a puzzle piece that Greer wanted. "Babe, there are other pieces, you're fine."

Greer began to pout as she crossed her arms and shook her head. Lizzie mentally groaned at the stubbornness of hr child.

Without warning Greer took off, her little legs carrying her pretty quickly across the room, leaving Lizzie standing there just waiting for something to happen.

When Greer seemingly tripped over nothing and went falling to the ground, Lizzie was not expecting the words that came from her mouth.

"Oh, shit."

Lizzie wasn't sure what to do, laugh or scold her two year old. No one said anything and Lizzie just looked at Scarlett with a shocked look on her face. Rose was also shocked as she looked Between the two women.

"Oh my god. Please don't say that in front of your grandparents, I'm already not a favorite on the Davenport side." Lizzie was shaking her head and looking down, still unaware of what she was supposed to do.