Chapter 3

Hunter told David it was time to take a bath and took him up stairs and gave him a bath and put him to bed and told him a story and he fell asleep. Brooklyn was in her room doing what ever 12 years old do. I was in the kitchen cleaning the dishes when Hunter came up behind me and put his arms around me and kiss my neck and said that I taste so sweet he could eat me up and I smile and turned around and put my arms around his neck and just looked in his ocean blue eyes and I could get lost in them for ever. The next thing I know I was telling him to make me for get what happen today and he looked at me and asked me if  i am sure and I said yes. So he picked me up and put me on the counter and I wrapped my legs around his waist.  started  kissing me on my lips and neck and down to my chest and I stopped him and he looked at me and he said that we will take it slow. Next thing I know we were going up the steps to his room and he open his door and shut it with his foot and lock his door behind him and pin me to the wall with my hands above my head and he started pulling my shirt up and I pulled it down cause I was not ready for him to see my bruised body yet and he looked at me confused and I told him that I wanted to wait until I was healed up before we do anything and he said that OK that he just wanted to see what they looked liked so I pulled up my shirt to show him my stomach and when he sees it he got so pist. He told me that he would not let anyone hurt me again. I just looked at him in awww. Then there was a knock on the door hunter unlocked it and open and it was Brooklyn she said she needed help with her homework so hunter went and helped her. I asked hunter where I would be sleeping and he said I had 2 choices I could sleep in the guest room or in his room and he had a smirk on his face. But i said the guest room would be fine and he made sad face and he said that was fine. I went to the guest room and hunter told  me that this was his room when his parents were still alive and I looked around and said it was nice and I asked him where was the bathroom at and told me since and that was the second biggest bedroom that I wold have my own bathroom so he showed me and I went got my stuff and went to take a shower and put my night clothes on and was about to do my homework when hunter came in and ask if I was OK with everything and I said yes and before he walked out he turned around and said that if I needed anything that his room was down the hall and I could come and get him anytime and walked out. When I was done with my homework i went to bed and some time during the night I had a nightmare so I got up and went to knock on hunters door and he open it and when he did I just stopped and stared cause he was in his boxers and he had a nice chest and a lot of tattoos and man did he look fine as hell and he smirked and said do you like what you see and my face turned red and all I could do is nod my head and he said OK sweetness what do you need and I said that i just had a nightmare and  just wanted to see if I could sleep with you tonight just sleep though no funny business and he shook his head I wouldn't dare unless you want me to and I said good cause I need my sleep and he took my hand and pulled me to his bed lay me in front of him and wiped his arms around me and it felt good and I fell asleep in his arms and slept the rest of the night and he woke me up around 5:30 in the  morning and ask me if I wanted to fix breakfast for everybody and I said yes and after I did it was time to get ready for school  so I did and hunter said that I could ride with him to school but first we had to drop david and brooklyn off before went to school i said OK I  told him that he could drop me off a block from the school and he looked at me like I was crazy and he said why would I do that and I said that I didn't want his friends to see us together and they get mad at him for being around me cause I am not the most popular girl in our school and he said he didn't care what they think cause we were together now and I looked at him and am I your girlfriend now and he said only if you want to be and I said let me think about it and I smiled at him and said that I would love to be his girlfriend and he picked me up and spend me around and before he put me down he gave me a kiss on the lips and just as I thought fine as sugar  and said come on sweetness we are going to be late and we dropped the kids off first and went to our high school called Johnson Owen High school crazy name right I thought so to when i heard of it to.