archie ☼ shopping

UNEDITED

requested by: puddinfreaky__

"Archie and I were shopping at a mall and he didn't enjoy it but he didn't enjoy it but he was excited when I finally was done and asked him if he wanted to go the food court"

dedicated to: Mikaangel2730 for helping me

Y/N

"Are which looks better on me?" I asked, showing my boyfriend, Archie, who looked bored out of his mind, 2 shirts, a pink one and a blue one.

"Anything looks good on you, babe." I rolled my eyes. I gave him a blank stare, making him smile.

"Okay, fine. They're okay." He replied.

"Okay?"Did he not like them?

"Yeah, they're be better in a different color." He replied. I stare at the shirt, "A different color? Like bl—"

"Transparent. Yes." He said, "Or wear nothing at all." he added, winking.

I raised my left brow."Seriously." I deadpanned.

"I am serious." he replied, chuckling. "Archie." I scolded. "Not funny."

"What? Being naked is free. Free is great." He said, smiling.

I blushed, when a group of middle aged women stared at the both of us. I glared at Archie, who looked like he didn't care. "Shut up."

"But, being naked with me is better." He winked. "Wanna go home, and do just that?" he asked, grabbing my hand.

"Archie, no. We still have to go to one more store." I said, pulling hand away. He groaned. "You've been saying that for the past 5 hours." he whined, pouting, as we made our way to the counted to pay. I gave the worker the money, before facing Archie who was still pouting. I pecked his pouting lips.

"Fine. I did buy too much. Didn't I." He nodded his head furiously, making me chuckle.

I got the bags from the worker thanking her. "Why don't you say, we go to the food court?" His eyes widen before dashing away, carrying the rest of the bags from the past stores.

A/N

WDUGHKG this sucks. im sorry chloe i've let you down. this is to Mikaangel2730 for helping me. without her, this imagine would've been like 23 words only. read her book guys!!

Guys i was supposed to update a collab w my friends but we had some problems, it would be up next week i guess

thanks for reading tysm, see u in the next updaaate.

date written: april 20, 2017

word count: 363