jughead ☼ home

UNEDITED

requested by: honeybear2421

dear dixie rose,
your request is my personal favorite, i hope you like it.

Y/N

"Well, I'm sorry for having a job and having to work so I could pay for the bills." he snapped.

"You say that as if I'm not working too." I rolled my eyes, "I work my ass too. But I still find time to spend it with you."

"Have you ever heard me nagging you to spend less time with your work and more with me?" He fumed, stepping closer.

"That's not what I'm saying." I said, rubbing my temples.

"Well that's what it f*cking sounds like." He hissed, his face only an inch away from mine.

"All I was saying is, you never spend time with me anymore. We barely see each other, I have to wake up early for the bakery and you get home late. And, I-I miss you." My voice trembled.

"Are you saying it's my fault?" He snapped, "No, Ju—"

"You know what? I can't, just—" He stopped, walking out of the room. I followed him, "Jug—" I said, tears forming around my eyes as he grabbed his coat and keys.

I held his arm, but he ripped it out of my reach and slammed the door in my face. I sobbed, and dropped on the ground.

He's gone.

e a r l i e r

"Oh sh*t." I gasped, staring at the results in front of me.

It all made sense now, my cranky moods, my weird craving for weird ass food like, pizza with peanut butter on top, the painful cramps every morning.

I'm pregnant.

With Jughead.

I rubbed my face, tears welling up in my eyes. What the hell am I going to say to Juggie.

I left the pregnancy test on the sink, and began pacing in our room. I rubbed my temples, full on crying now.

Juggie and I have been together since Junior year, and now we both had jobs, me working in a nearby bakery and also a part time writer online, and him working in a publishing company. He wouldn't leave me, would he?

There's no point in hiding it, it'll only make it worse— so I'll tell him tonight. I stared at myself in the mirror, in the washroom. I washed my face, and changed into a pair of jeans and an oversized sweater.

I brought my wallet, phone, and keys. I drove to the supermarket, buying all the things I need to make a fancy pasta I learned how to make.

I payed for all the things, and drove back home. I began, unpacking the things and started to cook.

I boiled up the water in a pot, and dropped the pasta. And while that was cooking, I started making the sauce. Chopping up the tomatoes, I heard the door open, I swallowed the lump in my throat nervously.

I dumped the tomatoes on the pan, and began to stir. Soon enough, I was done cooking.

I sat on the couch and began watching TV. Though I didn't pay any attention to the show at all, I began biting my nails, and soon my eye lids felt heavy. I glance at the clock on the wall, 10 pm. Usually Jughead would be home by 9.