reggie ☼ the floor's lava

heyy guys sorry for not updating in a while, here's a short one.

UNEDITED

Y/N

"Hey, Reggie?" I asked, him twirling my hair as I was leaning on his shoulder. We were currently in our honeymoon, in the Philippines. (all the pinoys out der, kamusta?)

"Hmm?" he asked, focusing his attention to me. "Since when did you know that you loved me?" I asked.

He paused for a moment. "Since the day you jumped on my back and told me that the floor was lava." he chuckled.

"Ooohh, this shirt's nice— I think I want another color though, maybe in" my best friend, Rosie paused, looking through the racks of clothes in front of her, hold her phone. "The floor's lava."

"Oh, f*ck you, Rosie." I said, face-palming. "5. 4.—" I shook my head running through the store in panic, "3. 2.—"

"Oh f*ck it." I jumped into a random guys back, interrupting him in the conversation he was having. "What the—?"

"The floors lava." I screeched, "Oh f*ck." he cursed, as all his friends and him ran away in different directions. He locked his hands to the back of my thighs as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

He ran to the chair, standing on it. One of his friend on the wooden box the mannequin was posing on, the other was sitting on the clerk table, saying sorry to the lady working there.

Rosie was laughing her ass off, recording the whole thing.

"Oh my—" she interrupted herself, chuckling again. She ended the video, and after we were kicked out of the store.

"Well dang." The guy who I jumped on the back on said, shaking his head as we stood in front of the store.

"I'm so sorry for dragging you into this." I apologized, "It's all good." He smiled, "I'm Reggie."

"Y/N"

A/N

this is so short and cringey

sorry for not updating in 65 years school just started here in PH and im honestly so done already.

i wont be able to update as often as i did before but i will when i can

OH AND THANKS FOR 100K ITS INSANE SISVSVAHAI ILYSM

word count (everything): 377
date written: july 2, 2017