reggie ☼ date?

UNEDITED

requested by: Ilikecupcakes911

heyyy emily,

thanks for requesting! i hope you like thiiiisss.

reggie

"Yeah, Mom I got it." I grumbled on the phone, checking out the things Mom asked me to buy.

"Don't forget the tampons, your sister and I are all out." I groaned, remembering the looks I got when I was looking for the tampons Mom wanted me to buy when they all look the god damn same.

"Yes, Mom I got those too." I said, rubbing my hand off my face. "Oh and did you get th—"

"Mom, I got everything you told me to get— you gave me a list for a reason, okay?" I growled, clenching my teeth.

"You're right, sorry." she apologized. "Oh and by the way, Mom. I need new gym socks. All my socks either has holes or the other match is missing. Could I get some new ones?" I asked, picking up the grocery bags from the working on the counter, throwing her a smile as I walked away.

"Yeah, sure." She agreed, "Alright, I'm gonna buy them now. Bye Mom." I said, "Bye, Reggie. Love you." She said making me roll my eyes.

"Okay." I replied, "I love you..." she pressed on, I rolled my eyes. "Love you too" I grunted, hanging up.

I go to the Nike store, got what I needed, and looked around for a while, when I spotted one of my teammates, Finn Collins (i miss him sm, the 100 my goshh)

"COLLINS!" I called out, he jumped, turning around to bro-hug me. "Hey, man. Good game, last night." he complimented.

"Yeah, you did great too. Didn't really see you at the party, where were you?" I asked, he opened his mouth to reply but a voice cut him off. "Finn, I think this will look good on you." the voice came from behind me, I turned around and saw a blonde girl.

"Reggie, this is my girlfriend. Clarke, this is Reggie, team captain. Reggie, Clarke, my girlfriend. We hung out last night, so I didn't get to go to the party." (yes i do ship finn with clarke)

I nod my head, "Ahh, nice to meet you." I said "Anyways, I've got to pay for these. See you at practice." I waved goodbye. He nodded as a response.

I payed for the socks I picked up, and made my way to the escalators, going down.

I stood on the right side,  suddenly I heard something caught my attention.

"I don't know, Ronnie. I just want an outgoing, cute, confident, yet humble guy. I mean, is that too hard to ask for?" I look over to the escalator next to me, which was going up and saw two girls, one being the one who spoke and the other being her friend. The girl who spoke was very attractive, if I do say so myself.

Suddenly an idea popped into my head, I ran up the escalators though it was going down, and got stares from everyone. I got on the escalator that was going up, and caught up with the two girls.

"Hey, I'm Reggie. I'm an outgoing, cute, confident, yet humble guy, can I have your number?" I asked with a smirk on my lips, as the girl blushed uncontrollably.

I handed her my phone, she typed her contact in as I typed my number in her phone.

We soon reached the upper floor and both of them waved goodbye as I went down on the escalator again. I looked down on my contacts.

Y/N

*number*

(this part was inspired by calumisapizza 's book "crush confessions" chapter 71, my personal favorite. check her out!)

a few months later

Y/N

I stare at Reggie as he stood by his locker, getting his stuff.

It's been a few months since we've met, and after then it's been great, I found out that we've going to the same school, and then we became friends, but now I've started to find myself liking him.

How could I not? Let's be honest, he's hot as f*ck. He is sometimes can be an ässhölë, but once you get to know him— he can actually get really soft.

He perked up and turned around, meeting my eyes. "Hey, Reggie." I greeted, but he just nodded and rushed away.

What's up with him?

I shrug my shoulders, and continued on with my day.

"Hey, have you seen Reggie?" I asked Betty, she shrugged "Me? Seen Reggie? What?" she asked, Ronnie smacked her thigh, giving her a look.

She then turned to me, "No, we haven't seen Reggie, why?" she asked.

"It's just— I haven't seen him all day. Every time I get close, he runs the other direction. I feel like he's avoiding me." I huffed.

"Well maybe he's been busy?" Betty asked, I shrugged my shoulders.

I unlocked my locker and placed all my books back since it's already dismissal, except for my History book since I had homework in it.

I jumped when my locker my slammed shut by a hand, that hand being Reggie's. "Sh*t. You scared me." I muttered.

"Hey, Y/N." he said, looking nervous. "I-I need to talk to you." I furrow my brows, "Talk? About what?" his eyes trained behind me, I turned and saw a group of friends pass by. "Let's go outside, privacy." He said, I nod in response.

Soon we stood by the bleachers, "Sorry, we didn't talk all day, I was just nervous." he apologized, how could I ever hold a grudge on that face?

"It's alright, but why were you nervous?" I asked, "I-I, I like you, Y/N." my lips parted in shock, after a few seconds of silence, a smile broke on my face, letting his words sink in.

"I like you too, Reggie."

He sighed, relief and pulled me into his arms. We pulled away after a minute, "Do you want to go out with me?" he asked, with a wide smile on his face.

I nod my head, chuckling "Why not?"

"It's a date then." he said. "Pop's. I'll pick you up at 7."

A/N

THANKS FOR 70K!!

since i didnt know what to put in the date, i just ended it there.

date written: may 22, 2017
word count: 1051