Chapter 1

??? P.O.V

"Welcome to your new home!" Our 'Mum' welcomed.

We entered the Manor and everything was in style. My brother and I stood there in shock. They took things seriously than we ever thought. We're only here to help our 'brother'.

I guess we're stuck here, forever.

Not like we hate it. It's just, we didn't thought it will be like this. Adopted. By Half-bloods.

But, We're Pure bloods.

~Your P.O.V~

We had our Summer Holiday in Snow Manor. I can't believe one of my friends owns a Manor. They got style.

The only thing problem is, Torrie isn't in the Manor. No contact but Mail to Wings' Manor.

We got a guardian at least. Even though we're adults that has been taking a full trip in Hogwarts, Breaking sorts of rules. We got one cause we're too childish. Or I am.

Torrie's mother. She knows I'm an adult as well. Same as she knows Newt. Cause she has the ability to see the future also.

Great family she's got.

" (Y/N), Time for breakfast." Torrie's mother said.

"Coming Winter!" I shouted.

Yep. Torrie's Mother's name is Winter Snow. Don't Judge her. She doesn't know that it's her fate to have Snow as a Last name.

I walked to the dining room which is first floor and the guest room is on the second floor. When I entered the room, confetti blows up.

"Congrats!" Winter said. I put my confused face on. I saw Newt reading a letter, sitting down on one of the chairs.

I sat on the one next to Newt and saw something. A letter. From Hogwarts. Second Year.

I opened it up and see the list of textbooks to what we need.

Magical Drafts and Potions

The Standard Book of Spells, Grade 2

Break with a Banshee

Gadding with Ghouls

Holidays with Hags

Voyages with Vampires

Travels with Trolls

Wanderings with Werewolves

Year with a Yeti

One Thousand Magical Herbs and Fungi

A History of Magic

A Beginner's Guide to Transfiguration.

" Diagon Alley we go?" Winter asked.

"Diagon Alley we go." I agreed.

"TO FLOO POWDER!" Newt charged.

Even if we have a Gaurdian, She plays with us.

We raced to the Place and when we arrived, we stopped.

"I'm going since I need to see my daughter." Winter ordered.

I went inside the Floo Network. "Diagon Alley!"

~Poof~

I ended up in Diagon Alley! Success mate.

I fixed myself and stood up, giving space for Newt to jump. Which is a success.

"*Grunts*" A voice came.

I looked behind and I see Ron. "RON!" i hugged.

"(Y/N), Newt. Back for the second year?" He asked. We nodded and he sighed in relief.